IGNORED

Kleing Talay 40sqm Condo for rent...

papa2044

Klieng Talay Condo based at Soi 6 , pratumnik Hill near Buddha Hill available for short term or long term rent.. Has Tv and DVds and all furnished in a very good conditions As pictures shown here.. Condo here have large swimming pools available and Gyms room, 24 hr security with cctv . Laundry and restaurants (take away available) downstairs at the ground floor... Rental for short term (up to 6 months) will be 11,000 baht per month, Long term ( 6 months to upwards) 10,000 baht per month. Feel free to have a look anytime but pm me for appointment.

IMGP2300.JPG

IMGP2308.JPG

IMGP2320.JPG

IMGP2322.JPG

IMGP2301.JPG

IMGP2303.JPG

IMGP2311.JPG

IMGP2304.JPG

IMGP2316.JPG

Nice Condo... I have condo there too ..Very quite area , only 5 minutes walk to private beach.. A excellant place to be....Good Luck..

Hi papa2044, nice looking condo, I know the area well, nice and quiet but still close enough to most things.

Just a question, how much is the bond/deposit?

Cheers, mb.

Hi papa2044, nice looking condo, I know the area well, nice and quiet but still close enough to most things.

Just a question, how much is the bond/deposit?

Cheers, mb.

Hi Mister Bond the depiost is 10,000 Baht. Anymore questions you can PM me anytime cheers............

Klieng Talay Condo based at Soi 6 , pratumnik Hill near Buddha Hill available for short term or long term rent.. Has Tv and DVds and all furnished in a very good conditions As pictures shown here.. Condo here have large swimming pools available and GYMs room, 24 hr security with cctv . Laundry and restaurants (take away available) downstairs at the ground floor... Rental for short term (up to 6 months) will be 11,000 baht per month, Long term ( 6 months to upwards) 10,000 baht per month. Feel free to have a look anytime but pm me for appointment.

:Bump:

Power and water extra? If yes, what are the rates? Cable, internet included?

Power and water extra? If yes, what are the rates? Cable, internet included?

Yes you pay for the water and power. Cable TV is included in the rent, no internet sorry. You can PM me anytime for any more informataion you need as i'm working 3 shifts so i can only reply at certain times thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I will be in Pattaya in October. I would like to come and have a look at your Condo, if possible, reply here please.

I need to see bathroom facilities better, thanks.

Looks a nice little deal, good luck with it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hi. I will be in Pattaya in October. I would like to come and have a look at your Condo, if possible, reply here please.

I need to see bathroom facilities better, thanks.

Hi its no problem if you want to see the condo in October if its still avaiable just let know when you arrive in Pattaya. Sorry that's all the photos i have of the bahtroom, it consists of a shower toilet and handbasin plus the washing machine is in the corner of the bahtroom i can assure you its spacious enough and most importantly its clean. Hope this helps you to make up your mind thanks...................