• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• davidge

• jocky king

• taylor1975

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

R.I.P to the Everton supporter who died at today's game, suspected heart attack.   YNWA   http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115

Just a bit of fun fellas - tickled me tho

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright to take over Brexit negotiations after showing it’s possible to spend £135m and exit Europe within three months.   (HIGNFY)  

Posted Images

David Unsworth & Jonjoe Kenny Full Pre-Match Press Conference - Everton v Atalanta - Europa League

I believe some Atalanta fans were causing problems in the city centre last night

Last night was not good

Losing 5 - 1 at home is very very poor

I like David Unsworth as he's an Evertonian through and through

BUT I think he has now lost any chance of becoming Everton's full time manager

Euro Misery Continues | Everton 1-5 Atalanta | Instant Match Reaction

Everton 1-5 Atalanta - David Unsworth Full Post Match Press Conference - Europa League

I recently came across this guy on YouTube

Everton V Atlanta 5 -1 MATCH REACTION

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright to take over Brexit negotiations after showing it’s possible to spend £135m and exit Europe within three months.

(HIGNFY)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

2 hours ago, davidge said:

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright to take over Brexit negotiations after showing it’s possible to spend £135m and exit Europe within three months.

(HIGNFY)

Everton must be crap if a Swansea fan is taking the piss :P:D:Laugh1:

Tomorrow Everton are away to Southampton.  I have many happy memories of games against Southmpton.  My first ever game at Goodison Park was back in 1971 against Southampton and we won 8 - 0.  What a first game to watch.

Another game I remember was the 1984 FA Cup semi-final at Highbury against Southampton.  I was there and Everton won 1 - 0 in extra time 

On 11/24/2017 at 00:28, blue1878 said:

Video footage

We don't need this

Jeez, and that was bore the 1 - 5 kicking.

I look forward to seeing you in December Blue so I can laugh and I'm a Leeds fan LOL. 

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

2 hours ago, Bagel said:

Jeez, and that was bore the 1 - 5 kicking.

I look forward to seeing you in December Blue so I can laugh and I'm a Leeds fan LOL. 

bagel it'll be good to see you and no doubt you will want to take the piss out of Everton lol

I take it you`ll be going next week blue1878,i`ve got my ticket at the ready:),we haven`t scored an away goal since the first day of the season so i dont think your defence should be unduly worried!We`ve just got the small matter of Man city(today)and Arsenal away to navigate before them!....gulp:unsure: