Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

9 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Missed it.

I was too busy watching the draw for the champions league :P

YNWA

It's OK I don't mind

I'm no different because when the Red Shite are on I'd rather watch paint dry :D

On 8/24/2017 at 11:58 AM, blue1878 said:

Should ban them!

5 hours ago, blue1878 said:

It's OK I don't mind

I'm no different because when the Red Shite are on I'd rather watch paint dry :D

Lol

we're one of the most exciting teams to watch in the premier league .....nobody disagrees. Except the disgruntled :D

Nice trip to Cyprus for Everton in Europa League but a tough group overall. Liverpool's Champions League group is easier!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

2 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Lol

we're one of the most exciting teams to watch in the premier league .....nobody disagrees. Except the disgruntled :D

Leave Man Utd fans out of this :P

And I would still rather watch paint dry

Hajduk Split 1-1 Everton | Player Ratings

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Nice trip to Cyprus for Everton in Europa League but a tough group overall. Liverpool's Champions League group is easier!

Hi davidge it is a tough  group and what ever happens I'll enjoy going to Goodison Park to watch the home ties

At the moment we are still a work in progress

I'll not tire of watching this goal

Ronald Koeman is getting a good squad of players together 

BUT

We need to get a stricker before the transfer window closses

We did our bit ....but what happened to your gang?

In fact, we were freakin sensational :D

Well it seems we had an off day today.

Chelsea deserved there win

Yesterday Everton were very poor and I couldnt bring myself to watch MOTD last night

This weekend is International weekend so there are no premiership games.

So on Sunday there is a Bradley Lowery Celebrity Charity Match at Goodison Park

Money is being raised in memory of the young Sunderland fan who sadly died earlier this year

DefoeBradley.jpg.cd212417e15263f03096299646933b3d.jpg

Edited by blue1878

I see that Everton have rejected a £25m bid from Chelsea for Ross Barkley.  This offer is only 50% of

Everton's valuation.  Ross could still leave Everton at a reduced figure before the transfer window ends 

because there's only 12 months of his current contract left.  So the next day or two will be interesting

14 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I see that Everton have rejected a £25m bid from Chelsea for Ross Barkley.  This offer is only 50% of

Everton's valuation.  Ross could still leave Everton at a reduced figure before the transfer window ends 

because there's only 12 months of his current contract left.  So the next day or two will be interesting

50m is ridiculous as he is semi damaged goods at this point.  Can't beat out an 18/19 yr old Davies, C-Lewin.   Maybe they can eek out another 5m, but they also could lose out entirely.  

On 30/08/2017 at 08:22, blue1878 said:

This weekend is International weekend so there are no premiership games.

So on Sunday there is a Bradley Lowery Celebrity Charity Match at Goodison Park

Money is being raised in memory of the young Sunderland fan who sadly died earlier this year

DefoeBradley.jpg.cd212417e15263f03096299646933b3d.jpg

God bless young Bradley,up in heaven playing footie with the angels.

22 hours ago, lasam56 said:

50m is ridiculous as he is semi damaged goods at this point.  Can't beat out an 18/19 yr old Davies, C-Lewin.   Maybe they can eek out another 5m, but they also could lose out entirely.  

What does semi damaged goods mean???

Is this an american thing???

NIKOLA VLASIC SIGNS FOR EVERTON

Everton Majority Shareholder On Why Barkley Rejected Chelsea

Ross Barkley has shit all over Everton 555.

Its clear what he has done. Chelsea have had him down for a medical to see the extent of his injury, realised it's a little longer out than expected sent him back to Everton so Everton can pay his wages while he's injured, agreed they'll approach him in January (they can approach players in the final 6 months of their contract without the clubs permission and sign him on a Bosman with the fee going to tribunal MASSIVE CUT PRICE) 

Everton's diamond has shit all over the club Hahahaha 

Everton captain Wayne Rooney stopped for drink driving.............awaiting charges :Oops1:

Wayne Rooney has been very stupid.

Drink driving is a very stupid thing to do

It's not as if he cannot afford to pay a taxi to take him home

Just in the UK rags today that he'd been partying with Wes Brown who's off to play in India & he was driving some strumpets car (with said strumpet in the early hours) whilst Coleen is apparently on holiday! I'm thinking the drink driving charge is the least of his problems. 

16 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Just in the UK rags today that he'd been partying with Wes Brown who's off to play in India & he was driving some strumpets car (with said strumpet in the early hours) whilst Coleen is apparently on holiday! I'm thinking the drink driving charge is the least of his problems. 

The tramp was in all the rag papers today .. I'm not a home wrecker