• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• davidge

• taylor1975

• jocky king

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

R.I.P to the Everton supporter who died at today's game, suspected heart attack.   YNWA   http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115

RIP ... At least he died at the stadium he loves so much ....

Sunderland's mascot last night was a 5 year old Bradley Lowery who has sadly got cancer.  And family and friends are trying to raise £700,000  so that he can have treatment in the USA.  So it made me

Posted Images

Liverpool finished 5th in the season 2004/5 therefore they didn't actually qualify for the champions league but by special dispensation by UEFA (but hey it's liverpool so we have to change the rules) they were allowed to compete in the c/l from the lower stages.

:Laugh1:

This afternoon I went for a walk and walked nearly 10 miles.  During the walk I bumped into a fellow Evertonian.  And I asked him where he drank before the home games. He mentioned a couple of pubs and I knew them both well.  And these two pubs are used by away fans.  One of them is a wetherspoons pub and the guy I was talking to said that whenever fans of the London clubs go in the Wetherspoons pub they just cannot believe how cheap the beer costs.  The prices are a lot cheaper than they are used to so they usually drink an extra beer or two before going to Goodison Park for the match,

So the cockneys must wish they could visit Liverpool more than  twice a season

This afternoon I went for a walk and walked nearly 10 miles.  During the walk I bumped into a fellow Evertonian.  And I asked him where he drank before the home games. He mentioned a couple of pubs and I knew them both well.  And these two pubs are used by away fans.  One of them is a wetherspoons pub and the guy I was talking to said that whenever fans of the London clubs go in the Wetherspoons pub they just cannot believe how cheap the beer costs.  The prices are a lot cheaper than they are used to so they usually drink an extra beer or two before going to Goodison Park for the match,

So the cockneys must wish they could visit Liverpool more than  twice a season

For years I drank in The Abbey on Walton Lane

I love a few pre match Aussie Whites to help wash down the Stella

For years I drank in The Abbey on Walton Lane

I love a few pre match Aussie Whites to help wash down the Stella

The Abbey is a good pub to visit but on match days can get very busy

Well tomorrow we are away to West Brom and after last weeks performance against Spurs I'm hopeful we can come away with a good result

The Abbey is a good pub to visit but on match days can get very busy

Great little pub.

Do you remember when it caught fire?

Great little pub.

Do you remember when it caught fire?

I dont remember

Edited by blue1878

We all thought it was an insurance job

I wouldnt be supprised

Well we got 3 points today which is great.

Listening to the commentary on the radio Everton didnt play very well in the first half

But with a 3 good subtitutions we played better in thw 2nd half. 

And our equaliser at the end of the first half helped a lot

Good result and a good overall performance by the blues, I thought we were a bit second best for the first 25/30 mins but when lukaku came on we had a bit more firepower upfront and it unsettled wba although they did gave some chances as did we, young holgate was very impressive and looks a good prospect, I admired koeman early substitution because I think he knew where it was going wrong on the right and brought m,Carthy off and all though I'm not a big m,Carthy fan he was playing out of position and not getting much support from delafeou, but I'm happy with the result and we can take some positives and negatives out of it... big shout here for Mr bean bar on soi new plaza ( mods can delete if this isn't allowed) it's a good evertonian bar i went for the first time last night after hearing about it, met the boss named Laurence and a few of his mates and all seemed like decent blokes, so if any blues fans are in patts and want to see the match give it a try, he also Said he gets a few reds in there and its good banter.

Good result and a good overall performance by the blues, I thought we were a bit second best for the first 25/30 mins but when lukaku came on we had a bit more firepower upfront and it unsettled wba although they did gave some chances as did we, young holgate was very impressive and looks a good prospect, I admired koeman early substitution because I think he knew where it was going wrong on the right and brought m,Carthy off and all though I'm not a big m,Carthy fan he was playing out of position and not getting much support from delafeou, but I'm happy with the result and we can take some positives and negatives out of it... big shout here for Mr bean bar on soi new plaza ( mods can delete if this isn't allowed) it's a good evertonian bar i went for the first time last night after hearing about it, met the boss named Laurence and a few of his mates and all seemed like decent blokes, so if any blues fans are in patts and want to see the match give it a try, he also Said he gets a few reds in there and its good banter.

I visited Mr Bean bar a few years ago to watch an Everton game.  And I was made up when Laurence started playing z cars as the team came onto the pitch.  In December I will be going to Pattaya for a month so I will have to watch some of Everton's games at My Beans

A new face at West Brom...

Everton defender Brendan Galloway has joined on loan.

bbc.in/2bpzhdw

I think this is a good thing for Brendon as he is only 20 and his first team opportunities are limited at the moment.  So its good for hime to go out on loan and hopefully get some first team experiance with another club

Just got back home from the match

Everton were always in control against Yeovil and we deserved the win

Just before the end of last nights game a message came over the tannoy system thanking the 903 Yeovil fan for traveling to the game and wished them a save journey home.  And when the message came over the tannoy system the Everton fans clapped them.  This was a nice gesture

Last nights game reminded me of a Pattaya Addict I once new.  He is a guy from yeovil and supported them and Manchester United.  He was a nice enough guy but whenever we talked about Pattaya all he would do was talk about what he did when he was in Pattaya and chat about the girls he met. He was never interested in knowing about what I got up to and was never interested in what I thought about Pattaya.

I dont think he ever realised that all he ever did was talk about himself and the girls that he had met

Well we've got the cup game out of the way and I'm now looking forward to Saturday's home game against Stoke City.  And it will be interesting to see what side Koeman will put out.

Im just about to leave home to go the match

Hopefully see us get a good result against Stoke City

COYB

ETID

NSNO

One can never tell

We have a good squad but we need to strength our forward line

A good result today

A 1 - 0 win and Stoke gave us a good test

And we kept a clean sheet

Three league games into the season and we can see what our new manager is trying to do

The football is so much more positive than what we saw under our last manager

R.I.P to the Everton supporter who died at today's game, suspected heart attack.

YNWA

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115

R.I.P to the Everton supporter who died at today's game, suspected heart attack.

YNWA

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115

RIP ... At least he died at the stadium he loves so much ....

• Like 3