Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Change your flag.

Up to me

Glad to see you're obedient.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Well in 2 days time I will be watching Everton's first game of the season at Goodison Park. Home to Tottenham so it should be a very good game.  

The football season has finally arrived and this afternoon we are at home to Spurs.  A tough opening game but I'm looking forward to the match.  It should be a nice afternoon to watch the game and here's hoping for a home win

Well I'm back home now

It would have been good to have seen us win but I'll take a 1 - 1 draw.

Both teams played well and I think a draw was the correct result

Its Everton's first game under Koeman and you could see a difference in how they played compared to last season.  Our defence looked better and we were more positive going forward.  At times the Everton players relapsed to the way they played under our old manager.

I'm sure in time Koeman will change that and we will be a better team to watch and a harder team to beat.

Hopefully Koeman can sign one or two more players before the end of this month

RK will prove a good manager but I am sure he will go to work in the transfer market from now till August 31st.

A draw was fair in the end today with spurs.

Jack.

RK will prove a good manager but I am sure he will go to work in the transfer market from now till August 31st.

A draw was fair in the end today with spurs.

Jack.

RK I'm sure will go in the transfer market and try and bring new players to Everton.  We need to strengthen certain area's of the squad.  It's going to be interesting who he can get

RK I'm sure will go in the transfer market and try and bring new players to Everton.  We need to strengthen certain area's of the squad.  It's going to be interesting who he can get

He did very well at Southampton & was good in the market & purchased some good players with value for money.

He did very well at Southampton & was good in the market & purchased some good players with value for money.

Hopefully he will continue doing the same at Everton 

Hopefully he should do better because RK will have more money to play with at Everton

Everton have completed the signing of Yannick Bolasie from Crystal Palace for £25 million

Edited by davidge

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everton have completed the signing of Yannick Bolasie from Crystal Palace for £25 million

I think he will be a good buy for Everton

You cannot believe what a comics says lol

Maybe Benteke just needs a club that has a decent coaching staff that will bring the best out of him lol

A certain Liverpool fan might like the league table below

13962533_10153853165137828_8798292753565120198_n.jpg

A certain Liverpool fan might like the league table below

attachicon.gif13962533_10153853165137828_8798292753565120198_n.jpg

Have you got a table of top flight trophies?

You cannot believe what a comics says lol

Maybe Benteke just needs a club that has a decent coaching staff that will bring the best out of him lol

Bookies make you favourites to sign him 

Your a footie fan I'll let you find that table BUT wont it show Man Utd at the top because they have been champions of England more often than you

Bookies make you favourites to sign him 

We will have to wait see what happens

Your a footie fan I'll let you find that table BUT wont it show Man Utd at the top because they have been champions of England more often than you

I could post a table of European trophies by British clubs then, I am sure Everton will be right up there challenging for a play off spot  :GoldenSmile1:

I could post a table of European trophies by British clubs then, I am sure Everton will be right up there challenging for a play off spot  :GoldenSmile1:

Sadly we only have one European trophy but it could have been so much better if our great team of the mid 80's had not been sadly banned from Europe

I could post a table of European trophies by British clubs then, I am sure Everton will be right up there challenging for a play off spot  :GoldenSmile1:[/quote we might have been up there in the European trophy count but along with other teams in the eighties we were,nt allowed to challenge for them thanks to lfc fans.]

Nothing better than a bitter

I suppose it was also our fault that we won the CL in 2005 and stopped you from being in it

Lloydies I don't understand these quotes.  I made no mention of your team.  It sounds like your bitter lol

Also you didnt stop us from entering the competition because we finished 4th in the league in 2004/05 we played in the 3rd qualifing round of the 2005/06 champions league.  If your going to go on the defensive you must get your facts right

Lloydies I don't understand these quotes.  I made no mention of your team.  It sounds like your bitter lol

Was referring to comment by keverton

Also you didnt stop us from entering the competition because we finished 4th in the league in 2004/05 we played in the 3rd qualifing round of the 2005/06 champions league.  If your going to go on the defensive you must get your facts right

Did you win the 3rd qualifying round?

In recent days we've been linked with Joe Hart.

Ive just taken a look at the BBC website and the website reckons he wants to go on loan whilst he weights up is options.

Hmmm

Lloydies I don't understand these quotes. I made no mention of your team. It sounds like your bitter lol

Was referring to comment by keverton

Also you didnt stop us from entering the competition because we finished 4th in the league in 2004/05 we played in the 3rd qualifing round of the 2005/06 champions league. If your going to go on the defensive you must get your facts right

Did you win the 3rd qualifying round?

Liverpool finished 5th in the season 2004/5 therefore they didn't actually qualify for the champions league but by special dispensation by UEFA (but hey it's liverpool so we have to change the rules) they were allowed to compete in the c/l from the lower stages. Edited by keverton