Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Let's hope we can carry this on throughout the season and have/get players that want to be there and show some pride in the royal blue jersey.

I'm hoping we can have a good 2016/17 season.  As it's koeman's first season in charge I wont make any predictions about next season but I think our new manager will do good things at Everton

FULL STORY: Everton meet clause in Idrissa Gueye's Aston Villa contract: skysports.tv/RgiL3d #EFC #AVFC

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Well the season is getting closer and we've still not bought anybody.  The press are as usual spreading plenty of rumours.  I think our new manager is doing the right thing and taking his time on deciding who we should be buying.  He needs to take a look at our squad of players and decide what area's need strengthening

Well the season is getting closer and we've still not bought anybody.  The press are as usual spreading plenty of rumours.  I think our new manager is doing the right thing and taking his time on deciding who we should be buying.  He needs to take a look at our squad of players and decide what area's need strengthening

You might be getting Benteke if you play your cards right

You might be getting Benteke if you play your cards right

Our manager wont be daft enough to buy him

Everton will be the one to watch this season , Koeman will inspire Everton .

Everton will be the one to watch this season , Koeman will inspire Everton .

I think Koeman will be a very good manager for us but I'm not sure how we will do next season.  We've got a good squad of players but we need to strengthen certain area's.  

As long as he leaves our players alone!

I think Koeman will be a very good manager for us but I'm not sure how we will do next season.  We've got a good squad of players but we need to strengthen certain area's.

I noticed the squad are more happier than last season , maybe they were not happy with Martinez's systems . Koeman done very well for Southampton even though they sold out few good players tells us how good he is ... Everton squad is good enough to challenge for the top four .. Watch this space in 10 months time .

I noticed the squad are more happier than last season , maybe they were not happy with Martinez's systems . Koeman done very well for Southampton even though they sold out few good players tells us how good he is ... Everton squad is good enough to challenge for the top four .. Watch this space in 10 months time .

Jocky as an Evertonian I hope your correct.

Everton have got a good system for bringing on young talent from when youngsters come to us from an early age right through to the first team.  And our new manager seems happy to help young players reach there potential at the club.  And we now have a new shareholder who appears to want Everton to compete at the very top of the premiership.  He appears to want to invest in the club.  Not only invest in new players but offer wages we couldnt afford to pay in the past.  Plus he wants Everton to move into a new modern stadium.  And his first choice for relocation appears to be on the waterfront.  If this happens it could be exciting times for Everton,  If we could build a new stadium on the waterfront that location would attract more investors to the club.  Also being on the waterfront we would attract corparate business to our home games.  

So hopefully it looks like we could have a decent future so I hope it happens but I dont want to predict how we will do next season.  Its only Koemans and the new investors first full season in charge.  

Everton have signed Idrissa Gueye from Aston Villa on a four-year deal bbc.in/2aKAah3

Jocky as an Evertonian I hope your correct.

Everton have got a good system for bringing on young talent from when youngsters come to us from an early age right through to the first team.  And our new manager seems happy to help young players reach there potential at the club.  And we now have a new shareholder who appears to want Everton to compete at the very top of the premiership.  He appears to want to invest in the club.  Not only invest in new players but offer wages we couldnt afford to pay in the past.  Plus he wants Everton to move into a new modern stadium.  And his first choice for relocation appears to be on the waterfront.  If this happens it could be exciting times for Everton,  If we could build a new stadium on the waterfront that location would attract more investors to the club.  Also being on the waterfront we would attract corparate business to our home games.  

So hopefully it looks like we could have a decent future so I hope it happens but I dont want to predict how we will do next season.  Its only Koemans and the new investors first full season in charge.  

Koemans first season. Didn't make any difference at Southampton, even though half the team left to play for Liverpool, Southampton improved on the season before. He is a class act and Dutch manager in waiting.

Koemans first season. Didn't make any difference at Southampton, even though half the team left to play for Liverpool, Southampton improved on the season before. He is a class act and Dutch manager in waiting.

The season starts in 10 days and I am really looking forward to see how we play under Koeman.  Friends who have gone to watch some of the friendlies have been pleased with the way we played

Highly rate Ronald Koman.

Just needs to sign a few more players.

Benteke keeps getting linked, no smoke without fire 

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/535147/Transfer-News-Everton-Liverpool-Christian-Benteke

My first reaction is I don't want him at Everton and its not because he is currently with Liverpool.  The guy has got talent but for whatever reason just doesnt show it on a consistant basis on the pitch.  If it's correct we are going for him then maybe Koeman thinks he is the manager that can bring the best out of Benteke.  I think it's a bit of a gamble.  So if we do get him it will be interesting to see if our manager can get the best out of him

My first reaction is I don't want him at Everton and its not because he is currently with Liverpool. The guy has got talent but for whatever reason just doesnt show it on a consistant basis on the pitch. If it's correct we are going for him then maybe Koeman thinks he is the manager that can bring the best out of Benteke. I think it's a bit of a gamble. So if we do get him it will be interesting to see if our manager can get the best out of him

He just comes across as lazy but maybe that is just the way he looks.

Apparently Klopp tried to sign him before he came to Liverpool but it's obvious that he isn't part of his plans now.

I don't think he is a Liverpool type player so you are more than welcome to him

Everton’s Muhamed Besic ruled out for six months with knee injury

Chelsea are offering 60 million for there ex strike RL.

RK added with that amount of money at Southampton & came 7th.

Looks like 45 million will see Stone go to MAN CITY.

Chelsea are offering 60 million for there ex strike RL.

RK added with that amount of money at Southampton & came 7th.

Looks like 45 million will see Stone go to MAN CITY.

Everton have said they wont let RL go for less than 75 million.  So it will be interesting to see if Chelsea will go that high.  Also I believe Everton have offered RL a new contract with increased wages.  So its going to be interesting to see if he stays or goes

Everton have also said they wont let Stones go for less than 50 million.

The good thing is that Everton are not a selling club anymore so if other teams want our players they will have to pay top dollar

Everton’s Muhamed Besic ruled out for six months with knee injury

Its a shame he has picked up an injury that will keep him out for a long time.  When he is fit and playing he is a very good player.

The trouble is that both Besic and Gibson are both very good players but are injury prone

Everton have said they wont let RL go for less than 75 million.  So it will be interesting to see if Chelsea will go that high.  Also I believe Everton have offered RL a new contract with increased wages.  So its going to be interesting to see if he stays or goes

Everton have also said they wont let Stones go for less than 50 million.

The good thing is that Everton are not a selling club anymore so if other teams want our players they will have to pay top dollar

True , If United buys Pogba for a silly money by tomorrow then Chelsea will have to do the same .

True , If United buys Pogba for a silly money by tomorrow then Chelsea will have to do the same .

Jocky wages and transfer fees are getting stupid now.  Football has gone crazy