Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Sevilla didn't sell their full allocation - but they're used to getting to finals and winning things.

There are a lot of clubs whose fans don't travel in numbers, I think the British come from a different mould

Brits and Germans the best club fans.  Although,  USA fans support national teams well.  

article-0-1EDC676400000578-65_634x422.jp

That's a desecration of the flag. Someone should remove it.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

whatever next..........an accrington stanley thread!!!!

I've had a soft spot for Stanley ever since I found out they were voted out of the League in the year I was born :-)

Shut up and drink your milk

There are a lot of clubs whose fans don't travel in numbers, I think the British come from a different mould

Lloydies you are right British fans are a different breed and tend to travel in there 1000's in games in europe.  Also the europa cup is the minor of the two european competitions.  So the teams from abroad that play in this competition arnt always the best supported teams from there own countries.  So a ground with a capacity of only 35000 is in most cases a big enough ground for the final. 

It would have been interesting if Man Utd had reached the final as well.  Two english teams with big support.  I think basle would have been over run with english fans

'Everton are due to hold talks this week with Unai Emery with the Sevilla coach a leading contender to replace Roberto Martinez as manager at Goodison Park.

Emery led Sevilla to a third successive Europa League title on Wednesday when the Spanish club beat Everton's fierce Merseyside rivals, Liverpool, 3-1 in Switzerland.' (Telegraph)

They're probably only talking to him to rub in the final defeat :-)

I'm really looking forward to see who Everton get has there next manager.  I've got no particular favourite I just hope he's a very good and experianced manager.  We now have a new guy in the boardroom who is promising to give the new manager a decent amount of cash to go out and strengthen our squad.  At Everton we have got a good system off bringing good talent through from a young age to our first team.  We need a manager who will encourage this 

I'm really looking forward to see who Everton get has there next manager.  I've got no particular favourite I just hope he's a very good and experianced manager.  We now have a new guy in the boardroom who is promising to give the new manager a decent amount of cash to go out and strengthen our squad.  At Everton we have got a good system off bringing good talent through from a young age to our first team.  We need a manager who will encourage this

Would be very difficult , nowadays , the clubs don't give any managers a chance to prove themselves . Look at LVG , won FA cup yesterday and sacked during the week, crazy football , I don't like it .. I hope that Everton will get good boss , the fans deserved that ..

I understand that Everton are also planning to speak to Jurgen Klopp's brother......

...Klippity

I know we have to take our time in appointing a new manager but the wait to find out who it will be is doing my head in  lol

Moyes

Moyes did well for us in the past but I wouldn't want him back again.

Under Moyes we performed well in the league and usually finished in the top 8 and in one season he took us to fourth (CL Qualification) but in 11 years as manager we did not win anything. In 11 years we only got to one cup final.  For me Moyes just lacked something to take us to the next level.

So I like Moyes but I don't think he's the right man to take us forward.

If he did come back I'd support hi, and hope that he would prove me wrong

Moyes did well for us in the past but I wouldn't want him back again.

Under Moyes we performed well in the league and usually finished in the top 8 and in one season he took us to fourth (CL Qualification) but in 11 years as manager we did not win anything. In 11 years we only got to one cup final.  For me Moyes just lacked something to take us to the next level.

So I like Moyes but I don't think he's the right man to take us forward.

If he did come back I'd support hi, and hope that he would prove me wrong

Ryan Giggs ?

Ryan Giggs ?

No Chance lol

The Neville brothers

:LMFAO:

Longer it takes more likely it will be a tired old retread like McClaren or Pearson.

4 of the last 5 EPL winners have been coached by foreign coaches.  Does Everton have the money and swag to pull a Diego Simeone or Unai Emery?

You are too late for Brendan

We could never ask Brenda to be our manager

Longer it takes more likely it will be a tired old retread like McClaren or Pearson.

4 of the last 5 EPL winners have been coached by foreign coaches.  Does Everton have the money and swag to pull a Diego Simeone or Unai Emery?

lasam56 Everton are a BIG club and now have in Farhad Moshiri (new major shareholder) someone who can help us get a top manager

Diego Simeone .... I think Everton should take him on ... He is brilliant with the average team , he makes them work harder . He had done well with A Madrid ..

Diego Simeone .... I think Everton should take him on ... He is brilliant with the average team , he makes them work harder . He had done well with A Madrid ..

Maybe United should have got him then 5555