Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Well we won 2 - 1 yesterday which is a rare home league win this season. So last night I was able to enjoy my beer last night at the Woodland pub

If it tastes bitter you can ask the bar staff to replace it

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

If it tastes bitter you can ask the bar staff to replace it

In the pubs that I drink in only the Liverpool fans drink Bitter lol

In the pubs that I drink in only the Liverpool fans drink Bitter lol

No we drink Mild (and soothing) especially after tonight's debacle. Surprised Calamaty Jane didn't do a stint in defence

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

On Saturday Everton are away to the New Champions Leicester City.

Its funny that Leicester who are Thai owned are playing there first match as Champions against Everton who have for a long time been sponsored by Thai beer Company Chang.

I wish I had a ticket for the game because there will be great atmosphere inside the ground. 

Apparently some efc fans have offered to give there tickets back so more Leicester fans can be there for the celebrations not all have offered, only some, I think it's a nice gesture from the evertonians who have made this offer.

Apparently some efc fans have offered to give there tickets back so more Leicester fans can be there for the celebrations not all have offered, only some, I think it's a nice gesture from the evertonians who have made this offer.

It is a good gesture and I'm not supprised

On Saturday Everton are away to the New Champions Leicester City.

Its funny that Leicester who are Thai owned are playing there first match as Champions against Everton who have for a long time been sponsored by Thai beer Company Chang.

I wish I had a ticket for the game because there will be great atmosphere inside the ground. 

It's funny how their manager will get a guard of honour last game of season at his old club Chelsea.

Funny ol game if football

Wish I had a Everton away ticket at Leicester , so that I could sell it for €2000-€5000 ... A nice kitty for the next trip ., :GoldenSmile1:

Wish I had a Everton away ticket at Leicester , so that I could sell it for €2000-€5000 ... A nice kitty for the next trip ., :GoldenSmile1:

good for you but mosr people would sell their ticket for face value but you always get some people that like to rip other people off

Jocky your a bad man

We will be having words in December :Laugh1:

Jocky your a bad man

We will be having words in December :Laugh1:

Oops sorry !!! Preparing to face a music and a dance in our Xmas meet . :)

The match at Leicester kicked off a couple of minutes.  I'm hoping Everton win but if we dont I wont be to disappointed because today is Leicester day

The match at Leicester kicked off a couple of minutes.  I'm hoping Everton win but if we dont I wont be to disappointed because today is Leicester day

Lose your last 3 games and you'll finish below the Swans.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I know I'm a day late but for the first time in my life I didn't care if efc won,drew or lost yesterday, not only because we are playing crap,but like you said blue 1878, yesterday was Leicester,s day

Don't think it would have made much difference if Spurs had not lost that point to Chelsea & Leicester had every thing riding on the Everton game. Your boys just did not turn up.

................................................................................................................

Don't think it would have made much difference if Spurs had not lost that point to Chelsea & Leicester had every thing riding on the Everton game. Your boys just did not turn up.

I was very disappointed in Evertons performance.  I think the manager has lost the players but I think they should have done better.  Some of the players are hoping to play in the Euro's so should have been playing to impress there national manager

Tonight Everton are away to Sunderland.

If Sunderland win they will be safe for next season

I hope Everton put in a performance but we are not playing well at the moment so I wont be supprised if we don't get a result

image.jpeg

Just watched them lose to Sunderland and to be honest have been very average this season and poor tonight.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

unfortunately for us its not the only time this season we have not turned up, we gave been very poor all sesson

What happened to Kone and Deulofeu?  Back in 2015/early 2016 when they both played alot Everton seemed so much more dangerous on the counter?   They seemed to work so well with Lukaku.

Martinez sacked.

Frank DeBoer left Ajax yesterday and is linked to the job.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/12/everton-sack-roberto-martinez---latest-reaction/

Edited by davidge

Martinez sacked.

Frank DeBoer left Ajax yesterday and is linked to the job.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/12/everton-sack-roberto-martinez---latest-reaction/

I thought you were started a Sawnsea thread or did I hear wrong  :LOL2:

I thought you were started a Sawnsea thread or did I hear wrong  :LOL2:

I wouldn't want to raise the tone of the forum.