IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

11 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'm not sure he's the right choice to be our manager but he is now our manager and I will get behind him.  Luckily our fixtures for the start of next season have been fairly kind to us.  So if he can get some good results at the beginning of the season some fans will get behind him

I too will get behind him because as you say " he is now our manager"  and yes at the start of the season the fixtures have been kind too us but i don't think any of those teams will be frightened to play us because as we all know we aren't the team we once were, but i also think he will use the opening games to suss out the players and decide who is best and in what position and hopefully get a few players in and get shut of the deadwood.

Everton Confirm Start of BMD Stadium Build | Everton Stadium Update

Great news later this month contractors will start building our new stadium later this month

You've Got A Winning Manager' | Guillem Balagué On Rafa Benitez

UNBELIEVABLE! July 26! New Everton Stadium Update! Everton Confirm New Stadium Start Date

Everton - Bayern. CWC-1984/85 (3-1)

I'm looking forward to watching Everton at the new ground but I'll miss Goodison Park.  I've had many great times at Goodison Park.  The greatest night I've had at GP was when we bear Bayern Munich in the CWC Semi-final 2nd leg.  The atmosphere the sell out crowd created was very very special.  I was working nights that week and told my foreman I would go to work straight after the game. Instead me and the lads went the pub to celebrate.  So got into work very late.  My foreman wasnt happy and tried to tell me off but I didnt care and just laughed.  So he just gave up and I did my job

On 03/07/2021 at 15:25, blue1878 said:

Everton - Bayern. CWC-1984/85 (3-1)

I'm looking forward to watching Everton at the new ground but I'll miss Goodison Park.  I've had many great times at Goodison Park.  The greatest night I've had at GP was when we bear Bayern Munich in the CWC Semi-final 2nd leg.  The atmosphere the sell out crowd created was very very special.  I was working nights that week and told my foreman I would go to work straight after the game. Instead me and the lads went the pub to celebrate.  So got into work very late.  My foreman wasnt happy and tried to tell me off but I didnt care and just laughed.  So he just gave up and I did my job

A brilliant night, one every evertonian will remember 

DAY ONE OF PRE-SEASON! | EVERTON UNSEEN #73: BLUES RETURN TO FINCH FARM

RAFAEL BENITEZ'S FIRST EVERTON TRAINING SESSION

Moise Kean To Stay? | Everton Daily Extra LIVE

Well done England

• Like 2

EVERTON 3-0 ACCRINGTON STANLEY | PRACTICE MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

EVERTON INTEREST IN SAINT-MAXIMIN?! BLUES WANT ZOUMA?! | EFC 24/7 News Report

Will James Stay? | Everton Daily Extra LIVE

TAMMY ABRAHAM LINKED TO EVERTON ! ( AGAIN ) 

Gylfi Sigurrdsson (not sure I spelled that right) is making headlines in the UK today.

Innocent until proven guilty but the UK press will be having a field day with this story. 

On 20/07/2021 at 13:02, Baxidar ba said:

Gylfi Sigurrdsson (not sure I spelled that right) is making headlines in the UK today.

Innocent until proven guilty but the UK press will be having a field day with this story. 

Yes innocent until proven guilty

If guilty he deserves whatever he gets

I've not said anything since it came out because he's not yet been found guilty or not guilty

Gray Joins Toffees On U.S Tour | Everton News Daily

EVERTON USA LIVE WITH MASON HOLGATE + BEN GODFREY!

DEBUT GOAL FOR GRAY + PENALTY SHOOTOUT DRAMA! | HIGHLIGHTS: EVERTON V MILLONARIOS

JAMES RODRIGUEZ ON FIRE IN TRAINING! | BLUES' FINAL SESSION IN FLORIDA

SEAMUS COLEMAN SIGNS CONTRACT EXTENSION AT EVERTON

EVERTON ANNOUNCE... SEAMUS COLEMAN HAS SIGNED A ONE-YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION.