• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• davidge

• taylor1975

• jocky king

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

R.I.P to the Everton supporter who died at today's game, suspected heart attack.   YNWA   http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115

@vimto66 doesn't change the fact that they are cheating, diving set of cunts though and they were dog shite as well. Ref pandering to every theatrical dive. Pathetic

Sunderland's mascot last night was a 5 year old Bradley Lowery who has sadly got cancer.  And family and friends are trying to raise £700,000  so that he can have treatment in the USA.  So it made me

Posted Images

Huddersfield Town 0-1 Everton | Tosun Led The Line Well Tonight | 3 Talking Points

“That’s Exactly What We Needed!” | Huddersfield 0-1 Everton | Cam’s Instant Match Reaction.

Huddersfield 0 1 Everton Richarlison goal gives visitors the win

4 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Hi vimto66 sorry to say we spoiled your new managers first game but we need the win.  We need to get 3 points after our cup exit.  Not seen the highlights yet but from what I heard Digne deserved to get sent off.  It's not looking good for Huddersfield

It hasn`t looked good for a while now blue, to be honest although the club dont say so publicly its all about next season now, yes your player had to go, but although we forced Pickford into a couple of good saves we struggled yet again in front of goal, if we played a team of dustbins it would end up 0-0. Chelsea away on saturday....lovely!

41 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

It hasn`t looked good for a while now blue, to be honest although the club dont say so publicly its all about next season now, yes your player had to go, but although we forced Pickford into a couple of good saves we struggled yet again in front of goal, if we played a team of dustbins it would end up 0-0. Chelsea away on saturday....lovely!

@vimto66 doesn't change the fact that they are cheating, diving set of cunts though and they were dog shite as well. Ref pandering to every theatrical dive. Pathetic

4 hours ago, vimto66 said:

If Newcastle can beat Manchester City there's always hope

34 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

If Newcastle can beat Manchester City there's always hope

Yeah, hope is all it is!:D

Everton V Wolves MATCH PREVIEW I keep calling Keane Evans haha

LATE FITNESS TESTS FOR BAINES AND GANA | EVERTON V WOLVES PRESS CONFERENCE

Kevin Sheedy Everton FC

This is an Everton video dedicated to the legend that is Kevin Sheedy, signed from Liverpool in the early 80's he went on to become a blues great and huge fan favourite during that time. Known for having the finest left foot in the business he was a player who could score from anywhere on the pitch as this video will show.

We could do with a Kevin Sheedy now

Well today is Saturday 2nd February and I've just woken up.  It look's nice outside and the sun is shining BUT I bet it's very cold. If I remember correctly the weather forecast says it's going to be a very cold day.  Not a great day to be watching Everton play Wolves at Goodison Park.

I just hope Everton play well and create enough excitement to take our minds of the cold:Clap1:

48 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I just hope Everton play well and create enough excitement to take our minds of the cold:Clap1:

Let the battle for 7th commence. 

1 hour ago, davidge said:

I’ve gone for Everton 1 Wolves 2 in Sky Super 6 :)

davidge I hope your wrong.  Hopefully at 4:45 us and Wolves will have swapped places in the league

19 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Should be a good game i reckon. Come on wolves lol

taylor1975 I just knew you'd be supporting the Wolves :Laugh1:

4 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Everton V Wolves | Starting XI Show

Love this guys comment at 4:25. “Wolves don’t necessarily have a great midfield as such.” I guess he doesn’t rate Moutinho, Neves or Dendoncker. :o