IGNORED

Best Place to get Tattoo?

aussieassman

It seems everywhere you turn in Pattaya everyone has a tattoo, im keen to get some ink done so were is a good Tattoo shop??????

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

There are some good ones on artist street next to Mike shopping mall .

Take a good look around and don't rush anything , a lot of wannabee artists also .

Mr. Yoyo Tattoo on Soi LK, right next to the Billabong comes highly recommended as well.

I got a small custom designed dragon on my upper back there over the holidays and was very happy with the service, quality, and hygiene.

Do a search for tattoo on the board, there are several threads covering the topic.

Edited by DMustang

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate its all very hard to find a decent tatto guy in pattaya as there are so many and you just see picture after picture without knowing if it was even them who done it.

I was in a bar at the bottom of soi 8 and was chatting with a bloke who had just had his leg finished with a huge dragon that looked great so I asked him where he got it done.

Right next to the bar just behind the sailor bar is a tattoo shop call Nop Tattoo so I went in and got a Phoenix on my ribs and my sleeve touched up all I'm very impressed with and it was a great price.

I'd highly reccomend this place.

Ouantattoo did two of mine. He also did some of Ramon Dekkers's tatts. Just google ouantattoopattaya.

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a BITCH!

See Au at A2K and he will discount for you if you say you are from Pattaya Addicts. Check his work and tell him Jebb sent you. But as the previous posters have said, there are some excellent tattooists around. Shop around and see who you feel most comfortable with.

Edited by Jebb

image.png

Mr. Yoyo Tattoo on Soi LK, right next to the Billabong comes highly recommended as well.

I got a small custom designed dragon on my upper back there over the holidays and was very happy with the service, quality, and hygiene.

Do a search for tattoo on the board, there are several threads covering the topic.

I can also recommend Mr Yoyo, had some work done last year and very happy with the finished result. Very professional and clean

Cheers

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

I can also recommend Mr Yoyo, had some work done last year and very happy with the finished result. Very professional and clean

Cheers

Jon

Hey Guys Mr Yoyo is it just the one guy who does all the work?

LMNOP

Hey Guys Mr Yoyo is it just the one guy who does all the work?

LMNOP

Yes, I believe he is the only one who does the work. When i was there there was a girl surfing the net, maybe his girlfriend? Things may have changed, i got mine early last year

Yes, I believe he is the only one who does the work. When i was there there was a girl surfing the net, maybe his girlfriend? Things may have changed, i got mine early last year

Cheers, my plan is to go to Pattaya chillax and sus out a time to get my ink done before the end of my trip.

I got this done last year after we won the 2010 Grand Final . Had it done at a place called House of Pain. Cost me 4000bht. Was really happy with the end result. There in 2nd Road

post-54428-0-98940400-1308390047.jpg

Edited by ProudAussie

There seems to be plenty of Tattoo shops around Patts. The key is to find one that operates in a clean and professional manner

Yep, pretty sure he does all the work himself. Younger gentleman on the slim side. His friend was hanging around quite a lot, which was very usefull since

he spoke quite good english and was very helpful in translating the more complicated details/requests on the artwork I was asking for.

I recommend Jirst Tattoo. He does really good work and charges by the job. His website is www.jirsttattoo-pattaya.com and he has a lot of photos of the work he does. He is on Beach Road off of Soi 13.

formerly HighRoller17

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a shoulder piece done at mui tattoo on soi honey recently and she did an amazing job wasn't cheap 18k but excellent work and said shell do touch up for free when I get back next week

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

There seems to be plenty of Tattoo shops around Patts. The key is to find one that operates in a clean and professional manner

Would love to get a tattoo in Thailand since I get all my tattoos overseas, but worried about "catching" something from a shady artist.

Edited by Navymech2012