IGNORED

Where can I buy a cell phone Jammer?

fifi la fleur

I'm getting annoyed with people constantly screaming into their cell phones within 3 meters of me while I eat, ride the baht bus or watching a movie. Just need to find a simple cell phone Jammer/Blocker that works in a radius of up to 3 meters.

Mmm, interesting. Annoys me too. Probably not an issue in Thailand, but I think they may be illegal in some countries.

For less than the price of a jammer - get a media player and some earbuds - then you can drown out the noise

Try dealextreme.com

He is right $25 and they deliver to Thailand

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/personal-cell-phone-signal-blocker-device-4355

Very handy to use in the bedroom, when entertaining haha

I actually just did a dummy buy via my Thai PP, and no shipping cost's were added, that seems strange as it would probably cost $25 to send it from the states, I canceled the order, but may try something a little cheaper to test it out.

Edit

Found out

Does DealExtreme.com handle International orders?

Yes, we ship worldwide at no additional charge.

I remember a post on this board saying TUKCOM sells them.

Maybe I'll have a look sometime this week as I would love to have 1 in my loom. :D

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

Nice, I never even thought of this!

-edit- to bad the one posted above is not battery operated, to carry with you when out.

What an ingenious idea.

I'll be having one too.

Ubique.

I'm getting annoyed with people constantly screaming into their cell phones within 3 meters of me while I eat, ride the baht bus or watching a movie. Just need to find a simple cell phone Jammer/Blocker that works in a radius of up to 3 meters.

Seriously? Someone talking/"screaming" into their cell phone has you so wound up you want to get a 3 meter blocker?

Take it down a notch brother; life is short enjoy it while you can. Plenty of time to get old and cranky when you are in your 70's and have to deal with that damm rock n' roll music.

Seriously? Someone talking/"screaming" into their cell phone has you so wound up you want to get a 3 meter blocker?

Take it down a notch brother; life is short enjoy it while you can. Plenty of time to get old and cranky when you are in your 70's and have to deal with that damm rock n' roll music.

1. I did not ask for a 3 meter blocker; perhaps you might tell me where to get a 1 meter blocker instead of patronizing my post

2. I am not your brother.

3. I'm 71 not old (to me) and not cranky except to people like you.

4. I happen to like all types of music including Rock, Country, Thai, German, Opera, Heavy Metal, Rap, etc.

5. I have no idea who you are or what your life problem's happen to irk you but if you don't have something positive to say, the zip it.

I remember a post on this board saying TUKCOM sells them.

Maybe I'll have a look sometime this week as I would love to have 1 in my loom. :D

Just rcvd email from friend and he said that TUKCOM does sell jammers. Walk up the stairs to the 1st floor and go straight to the end; the booth at the corner has them. The other booth is at the other end in the middle against the back wall. They both have portable ones in the shape of a Marlboro box; the first booth was cheaper. If unable to find, ask around.

• 2 years later...

Yes,I am interested in this,too.I want it to jam bargirls' cellphones when they are in my room. :wink: If anyone has purchased one give us a report.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

That device should come in handy now and then.

Looking forward to see if someone test it soon.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

they do work well..i use it the train to shut people up as I don't want to hear how there fuck was last night after a days work..its illegal here in Australia but I go it mailed here and the guys wrote mobile wifi system on the customs form...the only problem is that the battery powered oned don't last long..about 2 hrs max then needs recharging

on my shitty days I would turn on during there calls then turn off..redail happens then I turn on again...times 5 or 6 times..very funny

awsome! I, too, remember reading here about Tuckom selling them but always forgot when in town...

Will definitely get me one this time.

"Illegal in my country"? So is, in my books, not being the slightest bit considerate and not shutting the fuck up for 5 minutes.

Jammer's are illegal in basically all countries, Thailand included.

You are transmitting noise on channels occupied without a license, with the purpose to disturb others.

That being said, they can be bought at TukCom, for 2G/3G and GPS.

I wouldn't bring one of those on a flight, I would post it home instead.

Safer and better.

babydollsaddict.gif

Please report your success with this idea.  Or if you get caught using it and annoy the wrong person and it escalates where you don't want it to go.  That might be funny too.  I can see much hilarity in this.     :GoldenSmile1:

I wouldn't bring one of those on a flight, I would post it home instead.

Safer and better.

probably a good idea...

Please report your success with this idea.  Or if you get caught using it and annoy the wrong person and it escalates where you don't want it to go.  That might be funny too.  I can see much hilarity in this.     :GoldenSmile1:

Haha, yes, that could be hilarious... to read about. I think key is not to have it on when walking about so everyone can follow your and the dead phone's path... :GoldenSmile1:

probably a good idea...

Haha, yes, that could be hilarious... to read about. I think key is not to have it on when walking about so everyone can follow your and the dead phone's path... :GoldenSmile1:

I think we are all annoyed by the lack of manners some people have using their phones in public places.  And I understand the "I'll take matters into my own hands" Desire to own one of these.  But it's one of those things best left to fantasy IMO.  No good will come of it.

I mean you have to be willing to get into a confrontation with the cell phone user if he/she figures it out and there is a good chance of it.  So what the heck, take a simpler path if so.  Carry one of THESE instead.  

:LOL2: 

size-os.jpg

Sounds good fun especially when 4 or 5 BG's are calling their tilac's on the phone.

You don't half get some miserable people around (OP). What happens if someone within the area has a heart attack and your stopping them phoning an ambulance ?

Archived