IGNORED

Thai women who stretch their necks with rings

Clayferd

Can these women be found around Phuket/southern Thailand area? I read a bit on Google and it seems they are found in Northern Thailand. But I didn't read about them in Southern Thailand. I would be so excited and interested in seeing these women. Can anyone help?

Most of them come from Birma and stay in the Northern region . If you find

any in the Phuket region they are most likely fakes for the tourists .

Take a 1500 baht Air Asia flight to Chang mai and have a day out .

sounds good, I'll have to find a nice BG who knows how to find them! Ya think I could find one that knows?

sounds good, I'll have to find a nice BG who knows how to find them! Ya think I could find one that knows?

My wife does but she's from the Chang Mai region :GoldenSmile1:

IMG_5992-2.jpg

This is her , after she borrowed some clothes from a local H'mong girl and popped up for my camera without me knowing .

Did take me a few seconds to figur it out it was really my wife but must say it looks good on her .

Actually they're not that hard to find and several hotels or touragents can offer you an organized trip to the Karian ( longnecks ) .

IMG_6114-2.jpg

IMG_6116-2.jpg

Combine it with a trip to Doi Suthep ( the pure gold temple in the mountains ) and a visit to the H'hmong ( mountain tribes )

and i'm shore you will have a great day .

IMG_5939-2.jpg

IMG_5927-2.jpg

Chang Mai by the way is a great place to spend more than one day .

So just take a nice bargirl with you and have a nice trip .

Edited by jerry

Great pcis! How many days do you think I would be looking at to see these sites? 3-4? I'll be in Phuket for 2 weeks.

Great pcis! How many days do you think I would be looking at to see these sites? 3-4? I'll be in Phuket for 2 weeks.

2 nights - 3 days is fine , depending a little on what time your flights are . When you go early in the morning and

go back late afternoon you only need 2 nights hotel and got 3 days to look around .

Very nice hotel just outside the city close to the airport is Furama hotel for about 1000 baht a night . A good base

to travel around the area .

There's also a travel agent in the lobby of the hotel that can arrange your trip or you can rent a bike from her .

Have fun .

It doesn't stretch their neck, just pushes down collar bone.

True, for sure. But if you say, "Girls who push down their collar bones," no one will know what you're talking about. :D

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill