IGNORED

Marriott (Stayed April 2011)

a23jordan

Well, the rooms were very good.. Guest friendly no extra cost. I never did try and bring more than one girl.

However, theres a back way in through the mall to the hotel that you can by pass the front desk.. The entrance is near the Spa..

They do take the girls ID over night while she is with you, for your safety.. The spa is nice inside, a bit over priced.

Location is excellent walking distance to everything.. and have a nice mall attached is a big plus.. I used marriott points so cost wasnt an issue for me.

I strongly recommend hotel.. staff friendly, rooms clean, pool very nice, grounds large and tropical, privacy is good, no noise from street and I felt very safe.

Figure I would give some feed back

Regards

A23

Ya, for points its great, but NEVER for what they ask for actual cash...way better deals around town when spending real money.

Thanks for sharing...Alex

Thanks for reporting but i agree with Alex above, loads more hotels that offer more for this amount of money.

Did stay there one time some years back.

:001_Thank_You5:

Thanks for posting a23jordan. Hope you had a great time in LOS. This info will be helpful for me on a future visit.

I almost stayed at Patts Marriott, have quite a few points. But when I looked at the quality of room I could get in Patts for 1,200 to 2,000 baht, less than $60 USD, decided to pay for a room and keep my points to use another time. Plus, I had already splurged and used points for 5 nights at the BKK Marriott (fifth night free). It was on arrival for my first trip to LOS. I loved the place, thought it was amazing.

But if you have a lot of points and a way to keep accruing more, Marriotts are usually an enjoyable treat, especially if not paying cash AND girl friendly. I saw the Patts one in passing, looked really nice, like the kind of place I wouldn't mind staying if not paying (flush with points) during low season and enjoying some LT indoor activities.

Which mall is the Pattaya Marriott attached to? :Thanks3: