IGNORED

I was sat in the bar last night right

jellybabymaybe

Right, I was sat in the bar having a drink (through a straw of course), and this fella came over and this was the conversation:

'where are you from?

'manchester

'oh, so you'll understand a little bit of English at least...

'yes

'why do you always come in the bar dressed like a woman?

*pausing to give a telling answer as to how it is natural within me*

'it's because you like it don't you

'yes

'do you work in tescos, asda or sainsburys?

'no

he fucked off back to his seat after that - before murmering 'he's still got no hope

nobody listened to him though, the girls love me, because i'm not a dumb wilderbeast trying to f**k them all the time

anyway i had 1 more drink and left

Jelly

xxx

mind his own effing fucking business - i live my life, not some other preacher mans bible.

Sounds to me like he was polite and understanding. Where's the problem?

On the other hand, you seem to be criticizing 'dumb wildebeast.'

Why is it ok for you to judge them, but you get your panties all in a bunch (you *did* say you were a crossdresser! ;-) ) when you perceive, wrongfully it seems to me, that someone is judging you?

Jai yen, jai yen.

Edited by expatdude

:Nothing1:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

mind his own effing fucking business - i live my life, not some other preacher mans bible.

You seem to have a lot of latent insecurities - nothing wrong with what you do, but you will probably agree that your appearance is not entirely "normal", when seen by mainstream individuals.

I give the bloke who talked to you points for coming over, asking you, and remaining polite throughout. You do not appear to feel that the same need apply to you, both in the way you described the interaction, and in the words you used to describe that bloke.

As the other poster pointed out - you appear to act a big inconsistent, here.