Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What Hotel ? Pattaya.

Thaihot

Guys I am thinking of having a week or so in Pattaya in June 2011 & I am now confused where I should stay as there have been so many great threads showing of some new hotels or hotels I have not tried before.

Please help & advice me as I am in great need as I am seriously confused & can not make my mind up.

I have got the short list down to several nice places so here they are in no particular order.

1. LK Ren/ LK Met.

2. Bay walk Residence.

3. Flipper House.

4. Nova Platinum.

5. Hilton. " a few days "

I am a bit paranoid as if i get the wrong hotel it does my head in & I hate it as it fucks up my vacation.

For me it is so important to stay in the right hotel that feels good & makes me happy.

Cheers guys.

:001_Thank_You5:

Guys I am thinking of having a week or so in Pattaya in June 2011 & I am now confused where I should stay as there have been so many great threads showing of some new hotels or Hotels I have not tried before.

Please help & advice me as I am in great need as I am seriously confused & can not make my mind up.

I have got the short list down to several nice places so here they are in no particular order.

1. LK Ren/ LK Met.

2. Bay walk Residence.

3. Flipper House.

4. Nova Platinum.

I am a bit paranoid as if i get the wrong hotel it does my head in & I hate it as it fucks up my vacation.

For me it is so important to stay in the right hotel that feels good & makes me happy.

Cheers guys.

Mate join me and roddo55 @ Page 10 we are there whole of June and we got a good deal

Try Billabong and post a report as I'm due there in late September.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Guys I am thinking of having a week or so in Pattaya in June 2011 & I am now confused where I should stay as there have been so many great threads showing of some new hotels or Hotels I have not tried before.

1. LK Ren/ LK Met.

2. Bay walk Residence.

3. Flipper House.

4. Nova Platinum.

Cheers guys.

It will be up to the money you want to spend for one night.

Also in which area you will stay and many more factors availeble.Cheers

and good hunting for what you looking for mate.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Of your list, I've only stayed at LK Renaissance. In fact, I've stayed there many times and can assure you that you'd have no regrets. It's a great hotel and I love their service. Even when I don't stay there, if the staff sees me walking by, they greet me warmly. There are some thorough reviews of LK Renaissance in our forum. Tim Boutique is another one of my favorites and similar to LK Renaissance in terms of price and quality.

Of your list, I've only stayed at LK Renaissance. In fact, I've stayed there many times and can assure you that you'd have no regrets. It's a great hotel and I love their service. Even when I don't stay there, if the staff sees me walking by, they greet me warmly. There are some thorough reviews of LK Renaissance in our forum. Tim Boutique is another one of my favorites and similar to LK Renaissance in terms of price and quality.

Thanks for the help & advice. :GoldenSmile1:

Tim Boutique is another yes & that adds one more hotel to my list.

Come on guys help me out here as I am in a muddle & not sure where to stay ????

Come on guys help me out here as I am in a muddle & not sure where to stay ????

I know you said to stay a week or so but do you have a budget in mind?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I know you said to stay a week or so but do you have a budget in mind?

1,500/2500 Baht max.

If money was no object I would just try the Hilton as it looks great & I have loved the pics members have shown here on the forum.

1,500/2500 Baht max.

If money was no object I would just try the Hilton as it looks great & I have loved the pics members have shown here on the forum.

No brainer then!

I'd stay in a deluxe room at the Sandy Spring, or if pushing the boat, a suite. You'll have superb views from the balcony, a good (smallish) pool, a brilliant English pub next door, best transport links in Pattaya, very quiet hotel with great service.

No brainer then!

I'd stay in a deluxe room at the Sandy Spring, or if pushing the boat, a suite. You'll have superb views from the balcony, a good (smallish) pool, a brilliant English pub next door, best transport links in Pattaya, very quiet hotel with great service.

Thanks for you advice & pointer but stayed there some years back & I did not feel right for me.

Did you read what I said about Page10?

I agree, he could do worse. A great location and you just can't beat a new place. For me though, I just wish I could afford it (staying for 2 months makes hotels a tad impractical).

Did you read what I said about Page10?

Yes mate & thanks for your advice but had a few days there & it was nice in so many ways but no draws & when you used the shower the floor stayed wet & the drain was higher than the tiled floor that was very slippery also.

I also posted a great medley of photos on this hotel in a little report I did SEX ON FIRE.

I love to experience different hotels but I am a strange hotel customer & things can make or break my stay.

I need help in many ways. LOL. :GoldenSmile1:

Yes mate & thanks for your advice but had a few days there & it was nice in so many ways but no draws & when you used the shower the floor stayed wet & the drain was higher than the tiled floor that was very slippery also.

I also posted a great medley of photos on this Hotel in a little report I did SEX ON FIRE.

I love to experience different hotels but I am a strange Hotel customer & things can make or break my stay.

I think you're searching for that very elusive, tantalising Holy Grail, the perfect accommodation, it's only a myth!!

I think you're searching for that very elusive, tantalising Holy Grail, the perfect accommodation, it's only a myth!!

No not perfect just as good as you can get. :GoldenSmile1:

I do appreciate different guys like different hotels.

When guys post good things about hotels with pics it helps to encourage you to try them or take a good look.

The Holy Grail is Pattaya so we have found it but we have to find the right place to sleep, eat, shower & shit right.

No not perfect just as good as you can get. :GoldenSmile1:

I do appreciate different guys like different hotels.

When guys post good things about hotels with pics it helps to encourage you to try them or take a good look.

The Holy Grail is Pattaya so we have found it but we have to find the right place to sleep, eat, shower & shit right.

You tried August Suites yet? good if you like bowling at Tops.

I'm not in Holy Grail for far too long.

Mate join me and roddo55 @ Page 10 we are there whole of June and we got a good deal

Agree totally with socrates, with Page 10, its a great hotel and in a very good location.

Cant go wrong staying at this one.

Edited by misterB

Anyone tell me about the sauna in April Suites? I love a good sauna

I also posted a great medley of photos on this Hotel in a little report I did SEX ON FIRE.

I love to experience different hotels but I am a strange Hotel customer & things can make or break my stay.

What type of room did you have in Page 10?

We have agreed 1700 per night - all inclusive for Deluxe Rooms - I have looked at several other places and that in my opinion is a bargain (for this level of Hotel) - sure there are cheaper and more expensive places - but there is a product for every pocket.

If anyone has a better option for this price range please let me know I will check it out when I am there in June.

Hey ThaiHot I know precisely what you mean. I think you need to consider what areas you tend to hang around in. I can strongly recommend View Talay 6 rooms with Dancewatchers. Make sure the room is on the Walking Street side of the building for an outstanding view better than the Hilton next door. Also check with Honeys coffee shop at VT6 [email protected] +66875343180 as she also had quite a few rooms available for 900-1800.

Room 1004 on 26th Floor is brilliant. I think TIK also has 1006 next door. 1800B per night plus 1000B per week for daily maid service.

Condo has nice big pool, a massage shop, two laundries, two grocery stores.

Of the list I would look at Baywalk Residence, its such a short walk to WS from there.

Both of these are within the Baht Bus circle around beach road/second road, and only 5 mins back from WS.

Residence Garden on Thapraya Road is another good spot. very nice one-bedrooms for 1450 per night through FLB Bar website.

Mates of mine swear by Billabong on LK Metro if you like that area.

I stayed at LK Renaissance at end of April and there was no hot water (luke warm at best).

I checked out after 2 nights.

Cheers guys.