IGNORED

Dental Dams

Jboy

Ok, a dumb question but not having used them before am keen to get feedback and info on how they work and are they a hindrance to sex...

Not dumb but very interesting question. I was reading about them on the internet since I have never seen one before. To me they look like thin sheets of clear tissues made from latex that you just place over the and start the activities. I think it would kill the mood definitely though. I never had a problem with eating THAI. Lucky I guess.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

If I was so concerned to consider using a dental dam I wouldn't bother. Like limeister posted it would kill it for me.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Well if there is an outbreak of thread worm amongst lady boys ( See other post ) then it might be prudent to use one if committing analingus on them! :Dance1:

Edited by swanks

Well if there is an outbreak of thread worm amongst lady boys ( See other post ) then it might be prudent to use one if committing analingus on them! :unsure:

Not high on my list of priorities!

Ok, a dumb question but not having used them before am keen to get feedback and info on how they work and are they a hindrance to sex...

They're an approx 5x4" sheet of latex and you use them in conjunction with lube. A messy, slobbering business plus it's tricky to keep the dental dam in place. I know I've tried.

Get 'em while they're going or tomorrow they'll be gone

They're an approx 5x4" sheet of latex and you use them in conjunction with lube. A messy, slobbering business plus it's tricky to keep the dental dam in place. I know I've tried.

thanks for practical response...it seems they may not be worth the problem......rgds...Jboy

It might be an idea to put a condom on the tongue instead.

It might be an idea to put a condom on the tongue instead.

That's definately a better approach to oral on a lady.

They're pointless with my one experience.

Dental dams are or remind me of a poped ballon... taste wise anyhow.

the one time I used one, after a minute I looked at the girl and asked

her how it felt, she shrugged as if to mean it did nothing for her.

I got mine free with a mail order of condoms.

On a related note, has anyone tried the Inspiral female condom?

Inspiral website

I hate condoms, but use 'em, this looks like it might solve that problem as you'd probably get more friction and sensation. Haven't seen them for sale anywhere, but they may act not only like a female condom but a dental dam as well.

Inquiring minds need to know ...

-FlightRisk