IGNORED

My review of The Vault

PUINSAI

Stayed at The Vault for 4 days for my second trip. Cant say enough about the place. First off, the owner Mike, is a hell of a great guy, and really wants to make sure you have a good time while you are at the Vault.

At first I booked a long room for just the first 2 days of my trip, but then later decided to email Mike to see if one of the p e n t h o u s e rooms would be available for days 3 and 4. He said it was so I went ahead and made the reservation. When I emailed again to reconfirm about a week before my trip, Mike asked if it was ok if he put me in the p e n t h o u s e for all 4 days so he could put someone else in the long room, and worked out a great deal with me so of course I had no problems with that.

The p e n t h o u s e room is HUGE. I stayed in room 4. Its probably about the size of 6 - 8 standard rooms in other hotels/guesthouses. There are 2 balconies outside the room. It has a full kitchen, stove, oven, microwave, etc. A computer with internet access, a gogo pole with a sofa in front of it (for your viewing pleasure). Its also got a bar, a full size fridge, a living room with a couple sofas, tv, and stereo system that you can hook your ipod too. The computer also has music downloaded on it, in case some of your ladies want to use the go go pole. The bed is comfortable, and the bedroom also has another TV, air con, and room safe with a decent sized closet. The bathroom is also huge, with 2 sinks, a big walk in shower, which you can fit a few people in, and last but not least theres a jacuzzi as well.

Another thing I noticed compared to other places ive stayed in patts is that the room is CLEAN. No bugs, no mold growing on the walls.

There is also a patio area in front of the hotel where guys can hang out and talk, its a great place to meet other mongers, or just relax.

I guess you can find good rooms all over patts, but I think that Mike really makes the place special, I would especially recommend the place for any newbies. Its just a couple of minutes walk to Walking Street, and if you have any questions, you can always ask Mike. After I checked out, he even told me to stop by if I needed any more advice about pattaya. Ill try and post some pictures of the place, but you can also find them on their website. The Vault Ill definitely be staying at The Vault for my next trip.

sounds very good how much

• 2 weeks later...

That is great. I made two attempts at contacting the vault through the website e-mail address....but to no avail. I have not received a return e-mail on my reservation request. I am not sure what happened, but I hope the owner of the Vault knows that he has a hole in the system.

Happy Hunting,

Lex

That is great. I made two attempts at contacting

the vault through the website e-mail address....but to no avail. I have not received a return e-mail on my reservation request. I am not sure what happened, but I hope the owner of the Vault knows that he has a hole in the system.

Happy Hunting,

Lex

I will send Michael a SMS and let him know what's going on. I'm sure that him or his staff will contact you. I would hate for you to miss out on The Vault. It is a great hotel and the customer service can't be beat.

sounds very good how much

3 Standard Rooms: 1300 Baht per night

5 Long Rooms: 1600 Baht per night

2 P-e-n-t-house original Rooms: 2900 Baht per night

NEW P-e-n-t-house Rooms 2 on second floor lcd tvs new construction finished 2010: 3300 Baht per night.

Ouch! :Whistle:

Note: "P-e-n-t-house" used as the word spelled normally was detected as a spam word, for some reason.

Edited by xdrt33

The rooms are fantastic and I'm impressed with what the owner has done to the place. When I saw them... I kind of wish I lived there!

That is great. I made two attempts at contacting the vault through the website e-mail address....but to no avail. I have not received a return e-mail on my reservation request. I am not sure what happened, but I hope the owner of the Vault knows that he has a hole in the system.

Happy Hunting,

Lex

This is one I had trouble with until I realised what was happening.

If you click the email contact link at The Vault page, an outlook window pops up.

If your email is web-based, outlook will not work!

Trouble is, it appears to send OK, and no error message is given.

Copy the email address and use on your web email page, and it will send normally.

Hope this helps...... :rolleyes:

Edited by xdrt33

• 4 months later...

I am staying here in 4 weeks time. So far i have been very impressed with everything, the hotel has always got back to me very quickly, so so far so good! I am looking forward to my stay!

Actually, there is nothing "professional" about the photos on the Vault's web site. :) So you can bet they are realistic. I've stayed there in the past, and agree Mike is a great guy and will help you. The vault is a great place for someone new. Not the best value in town, but the location is good and so are the rooms.

Sounds likes great place. Normally i go low budget but this hotel has been on my to-do-list for a while. I am thinking about going here for a few nights next month. Will write a trip report if I stay there next month. Thanks for the report.