IGNORED

Four Seasons - Recommendations ?

crazyguy84

Planning to stay there as I got a good Deal. I love the big rooms on offer. A Few questions -

1. Is it girl friendly ? If yes... I am looking at 3some! Would that be fine?

2. Is it walkable distance from Walking Street ?

On google it's 1.3km from entrance of WS.

So yes it is a walking distance, and no, you won't bring there a girl from a gogo in high heels...

But from WS, you should be on a straight bahtbus route not far away.

Is this the place off third road? if so a good 10 minute walk from a baht bus route

• 2 weeks later...

On google it's 1.3km from entrance of WS.

So yes it is a walking distance, and no, you won't bring there a girl from a gogo in high heels...

But from WS, you should be on a straight bahtbus route not far away.

Thx.

Classy hotel + 2+ BGs is very difficult to find. Does anyone know a good place.

Thx.

Classy Hotel + 2+ BGs is very difficult to find. Does anyone know a good place.

I stayed in Baywalk last week. They didn't even ask my GF IDcard. I asked them if I could bring many girls in the room and they said yes, with no charge.

The Nouveau Executive room is quite nice but make sure you don't get 507 to 510 casue there is the big aircon engine on the top roof making much noise. I had the 513 and it was bloody good !

2mn walk to WS !

Good bargain on Agoda, overpriced for the normal prices.

DSC00759.JPG DSC00760.JPG DSC00761.JPG

Okay, so I'm a Pattaya virgin, but have been to Bali, Phuket, Taiwan, and other places for mongering. For my business trips I stay in Four Seasons often and in my experience you would be WAAAYYY out of place bringing a BG back there. They may allow it...you are paying a boat-load of money to stay there, but they won't treat you well. I brought a girl back to the 4seeasons in Bali and they didn't stop me; however, I got a few looks from the manager and the rest of the time they were less then 5 star in their attitude towards me. Personally, I would never stay at the Four Seasons on my own dime...I only use it on Business trips. The only Four Seasons I really loved was the one in Mexico City. As far as an alternative....well, I am a Pattaya Virgin, so I'll leave that to the pros.

Happy Hunting,

Lex