IGNORED

nature view hotel.

firth1974

Stayed here during the beginning of April 2011.

Stayed in the "roadside/city view" deluxe room (front side of hotel), for 9 nights. Price would of been 1090 a night, but if you stay for 7 nights or more, there is a 100 baht a night discount. ( So thats 990 baht a night i paid).

Spacious room and bathroom. Bathroom is the wet room style, thought tis might of flooded the whole bathroom floor, but i didnt. TV full of statilite channels, and a quite good movie channel from macau. Big king size bed, good powerful AC unit as well. No in room safe, but have safety boxes down in reception. WIFI is only availble in the lobby/rception area but is free.

Many baht buses up and down the soi, so getting o Walking Street is a breeze.

Also a nice little swimming pool out the back, and a restaurant with a small menu.

All in all, a nice little hotel, and i would happily stay there again on my next trips.

Thailand April 2011 017.JPG

Thailand April 2011 018.JPG

Thailand April 2011 020.JPG

Thailand April 2011 021.JPG

Thailand April 2011 022.JPG

Thailand April 2011 023.JPG

Thailand April 2011 097.JPG

Thailand April 2011 114.JPG

Thailand April 2011 026.JPG

Edited by firth1974

Mate i stayed there for 9 nights late april thought the place was good i had a room over looking the pool it was a change from staying at dynasty inn an cheaper to . Would stay there again

I would definately consider staying here. Do you know if they have long term discounts? (for 2 months). Cheers for the review.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Guest friendly??

Yep, guest friendly for the first girl, and i believe they said 300 or 500 baht for the second girl.

I would definately consider staying here. Do you know if they have long term discounts? (for 2 months). Cheers for the review.

Not sure what kind of discount they would offer for that long a period. But, if you stay for 7 nights or longer, they take off 100 baht a night for the whole stay.

I was supposed to stay at nature view during songkran. When I arrived they had no record of my booking. I eventually found the email from them and showed them. But they didnt have a room for that night, but said the other six nights would be ok. My GF also told me that the 2 girls on reception were talking bad about me to each other. So we left and walked next door to the Duan Nam Ing. Luckily they had rooms. Pool view rooms 800bht. And very friendly people working there. This is also a guest friendly hotel.

my friend and his thai girl had a bad experience with the management here also..they wanted 800bht for a soiled towel but wouldnt put it on his bill...his girl said they slagged him off in thai also..they wouldnt stay there again

my friend and his thai girl had a bad experience with the management here also..they wanted 800bht for a soiled towel but wouldnt put it on his bill...his girl said they slagged him off in thai also..they wouldnt stay there again

Me too. I never actually stayed there, they were rude before I actually checked in.

But in complete contrast the hotel next door is the most friendly hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are pretty basic, but clean and have everything. But at 800bht for pool side in peak season its good value.

• 2 weeks later...

Me too. I never actually stayed there, they were rude before I actually checked in.

But in complete contrast the hotel next door is the most friendly hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are pretty basic, but clean and have everything. But at 800bht for pool side in peak season its good value.

Well i stayed in this hotel plenty of times during one and a half year. I can say that i had good feelings and bad as well about this place. Overal the place is very nice and worth the money. The cheapest room is 800 THB in low season , and the standard is pretty high for this price. In last three months this hotel is very busy, and oyu have to book the room. Very nice and clean rooms, very nice swimming pool.

This hotel is only 3 years old, and i believe if you look on maps google you will see the big hole in that place :) (if they didnt update yet).

Lets talk about bad experience.

So i know the stuff very well and they now me cause im staying there quiet often. My first issue was about checking out. One night before check out i had big party and i checked out around 1 p.m. and i had to pay for one day ! that was a real shit cause they knew that i spend so much money staying there for a long time ! after that i stopped to go there for a while. After few months i decided to check this place again. After visiting couple of weekends i had another issue. I set up my own company so i wanted to have invoice for my long 12 days stay. i ask them two days before i left to prepare the invoice for me. Finally they didnt do it. I was very ungry.

Summarize i would say that if you follow the rules of this hotel and if you will not be engaged in some specific situation then its a prefect place to stay for very good price. I really like this place, when they not pissed me off :) Generally i would recommend this place. Usually there are staying many young people. ALso the location is good very close to the 2nd road.

Looks good, but the lack of in room wi fi is a deal breaker for me.

Here you can see some additional pics of swimming pool, reception and restaurant...DSC01732.JPG

DSC01721.JPG

DSC01724.JPG

DSC01728.JPG

DSC01729.JPG

paid 900 baht pool side veiw over songkran really enjoyed my stay there - hotel staff where nice enough ppl - wi fi was an issue but after all ur in patts who wants to be talking to ppl in the real world unless its business related...

room provides great spacious king size bed (hard as a rock) tv n awesome aircon... cleaners are friendly n trust worthy (maybe i was lucky)

7 11 across the road is good and a cash exchange to the right of the building with good rates..(compaired to others) also motorbike rank out the front n hotel reception ask for girls ID so make sure they have it b4 u decide to take them home...

Looks good, but the lack of in room wi fi is a deal breaker for me.

I liked the hotel when l stayed last Novemeber.....but no Wifi has me thinking l might look elsewhere this time.

Anyone know a good hotel on Soi Baukhao with free Wifi ?

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

All my experiences of staying here are good and I prefer this hotel to the excellent PBR as the standard rooms are nicer.

Perhaps not for people who can't holiday without the Internet or those who like to trash rooms. Also if you let them know in advance you plan to check out late they won't charge you an extra day.

The only issue I've got with this place is that it's extremely popular and difficult to get a room here even in low season unless you book in advance which is something I don't like to do.

All my experiences of staying here are good and I prefer this hotel to the excellent PBR as the standard rooms are nicer.

Perhaps not for people who can't holiday without the Internet or those who like to trash rooms. Also if you let them know in advance you plan to check out late they won't charge you an extra day.

The only issue I've got with this place is that it's extremely popular and difficult to get a room here even in low season unless you book in advance which is something I don't like to do.

My mate lives in Pattaya and went looking at rooms in hotels including PBR to book some rooms for some guys going out in June and thought this was the best place, well it is new so should be good. The room rates are very good so will hear back from them what they think of it. My mate thinks PBR is getting ready for a refurb.

Stayed here 5 times,only had to pay once for soiled bed linen,tattoos ! ,,i couldnt get it off so fair enough,but my tg took sheets home with her lol

Apart from that not a bad word to say about it,wi fi dont matter,plenty of internet shops close by,location location every time.

Thinking of somewhere else in a few weeks,but ill prob end up here again.

I liked the Hotel when l stayed last Novemeber.....but no Wifi has me thinking l might look elsewhere this time.

Anyone know a good Hotel on Soi Baukhao with free Wifi ?

The hotel next door "Duan nam ing". The free wifi worked well in my room on the 3rd floor the last time i was there.

I was supposed to stay at nature view during songkran. When I arrived they had no record of my booking. I eventually found the email from them and showed them. But they didnt have a room for that night, but said the other six nights would be ok. My GF also told me that the 2 girls on reception were talking bad about me to each other. So we left and walked next door to the Duan Nam Ing. Luckily they had rooms. Pool view rooms 800bht. And very friendly people working there. This is also a guest friendly hotel.

Sounds to me like they didn't want to pay for you to stay a night at some other hotel. They should have at the very least found you another place to stay. Fortunately as you said you found another place quickly.

Thanks for this review.

The rooms look new and clean if not a little stock standard but for the price and including a pool it sounds like a good deal.

One of the other ops mentioned it had hard beds...did anyone else find that that have stayed there?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I've stayed at Nature View during my past two trips (January and March, 2011) and I'll be staying there again starting a couple of weeks from now (June & July 2011). I haven't noticed the beds being hard, but maybe I just like hard beds. The rooms are quite nice for the price and I prefer the rooms overlooking the pool. My only complaint is the lack of WiFi in the rooms (although it's available in the lobby). I keep asking them about that and they say "maybe - sometime." But they don't seem to be doing much about it. However, one plus is that it's only a 10 minute walk to Devil's Den.

Bakwan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking to stay here, instead of Areca Lodge, only grump is that theres no internet in room and that is a kind of must for me. :(

Looking to stay here, instead of Areca lodge, only grump is that theres no internet in room and that is a kind of must for me. :(

I think you've answered your own question :rolleyes:

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it