Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Hotels

whitespider - RIP

There are hundreds of hotels in Pattaya and by consequence a lot of competition for your hard earned $$

This means some hotels often offer excellent (silly?) deals.

This thread will post the deals we are aware of - obviously we can't be on top of all deals at all times but it should be a good reference point if you are looking for something a but special.

The thread will be a closed thread - no need for comments. Whether you "like" the hotel of not isn't really the point. The point is a very simple one to make people aware of hotels that are offering special offers and deals.

If you find a great special off please PM me to let me know and I will add it. This must be for SPECIAL offers ONLY - not simply hotels you like.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

First deal is one I personally think is hard to beat.

Amari Nova Suites have slashed prices!

This a FOUR star hotel currently offering rooms at 2 star prices (compare the prices to Areca Lodge, a great hotel but still a 2 star)

Amari Nova Suites Offer

Areca Lodge Rates

Info courtesy of one of the Mods - thank you

You may like to add Hilton to the list as they have some good deals.

Some rooms and suits running at a massive 60% discount!!!

Clearly the 1000 baht joiner fee dies not suit many of our members but the info is here regardless, thats the point of the thread smile.gif

http://www.agoda.com...el_pattaya.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived