IGNORED

June trip, weather and how busy?

mnmn

Hi folks,UK is not too appealing right now so have booked to be coming over at the beginning of June, I have never been at this time of the year, guess it will be hot/humid/rainy, am I right? And is it low season ie not too many tourists and lots of bargains to be had?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I'm going in June too, low season usually means it will rain during the day, it'll still be hot and sticky. Bargains dont really work the way they work in Europe, Thais usually put the prices up to compensate for lack of customers. I like low season in Thailand, you get a seat in bars u normally wouldn't and you'll have your pick of the girls.

Hi folks,UK is not too appealing right now so have booked to be coming over at the beginning of June, I have never been at this time of the year, guess it will be hot/humid/rainy, am I right? And is it low season ie not too many tourists and lots of bargains to be had?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Yip your dead right mate, hot,rainy,humid, but you will still have one hell of fucking

good time, less tourists = even moore pussy, hope you have gooden, :Chokdee:

I went last Jun (I normally go Xmas/NY) and the only difference I noticed was it's a little hotter and more humid. Ended up with 2 trips to hospital so not one of my best trips!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I went last Jun (I normally go Xmas/NY) and the only difference I noticed was it's a little hotter and more humid. Ended up with 2 trips to hospital so not one of my best trips!

Agree that never noticed much difference in weather from my visits in June/July to those made in November and Jan/February nearer peak season.

Maybe I've been lucky with the weather in my June/July trips, Pattaya is a lot less rain than Phuket in June/July

I'm over on 5 June, I see its hot but is it sunny? Or is it rainy and cloudy all the time, which won't be much fun if its so hot. Don't mind the rain if it's sunny afterwards.

I'm over on 5 June, I see its hot but is it sunny? Or is it rainy and cloudy all the time, which won't be much fun if its so hot. Don't mind the rain if it's sunny afterwards.

It will be a mix of sunny but sometimes lots of big fluffy clouds and sometimes more hazy blanket clouds when you think its not that sunny you really need to remember the sun tan lotion it still stong enough to burn you.

Typical June skyline photo attached

emma 296.JPG

If you are thinking prices are going to sink as there would not be a lot of tourists on the area, you are half hearted on this. This would be applicable to accommodation but not for everything else. You would not have to worry about being dead last, as plenty would be available waiting for you.

Who would care what the weather would be if you could pump the thermostat low at where you are staying, right?