Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ESPN NFL Gridiron Challenge

Shilo

OK guys, it's that time of year again. Many of us have already joined the EPL league with the usual band of Brit's, Expats and Yanks.

Now here is a chance for you English Football lovers to show us Yanks a thing or two about our beloved brand of football. I've set up an NFL league that works pretty much the same as the EPL version in that you start with a pool of money, pick your best players and can make changes as needed each week. There are some differences and I strongly advise anyone to read the rules. But this will be a "private" league that I will post on most of the LOS related boards for those who are interested.

Here are the details:

This message is from Shilo Prowler who is challenging you to play Gridiron Challenge on ESPN.com.

This game challenges you to build a roster of pro football players consisting of 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Kicker, and 1 Team Defense, while staying under your team's $50m salary cap. Best of all, it's FREE to play.

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/gridiron/group?gr...assword=pattaya

Game Front: http://games.espn.go.com/gridiron/frontpage

Group: Thai Lovers League

Password: pattaya

Good luck,

Shilo

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

I stopped following NFL after LT retired from the Giants in 93

I'll take a look at the online team thing but, i have not watched a game in 2 years now.

• 4 weeks later...
OK guys, it's that time of year again. Many of us have already joined the EPL league with the usual band of Brit's, Expats and Yanks.

Now here is a chance for you English Football lovers to show us Yanks a thing or two about our beloved brand of football. I've set up an NFL league that works pretty much the same as the EPL version in that you start with a pool of money, pick your best players and can make changes as needed each week. There are some differences and I strongly advise anyone to read the rules. But this will be a "private" league that I will post on most of the LOS related boards for those who are interested.

Here are the details:

This message is from Shilo Prowler who is challenging you to play Gridiron Challenge on ESPN.com.

This game challenges you to build a roster of pro football players consisting of 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Kicker, and 1 Team Defense, while staying under your team's $50m salary cap. Best of all, it's FREE to play.

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/gridiron/group?gr...assword=pattaya

Game Front: http://games.espn.go.com/gridiron/frontpage

Group: Thai Lovers League

Password: pattaya

Good luck,

Shilo

Thanks for the info and the invite. I love the smell of victory.