IGNORED

Siam Bayview

scnitzer3

Hi guys i was booked into the Sunshine residences hotel on Soi 8 but have since discovered that there is alot of construction work going on there and due to this the pool is going to be closed.

I have therefore cancelled the hotel and re-booked into the Siam Bayview hotel on Beach Road, I'm wondering if anyone has stayed there and has any reviews on it, mainly if they charge a joining fee for ladies whats the pool like etc.

Many thanks for any information.

Nice hotel.

Take a look at Agoda.com they have great prices & some pics to show you how nice it is.

Great location also.

:001_Thank_You5:

Cheers mate it looks great but want to know if there's a joiner fee , I've been stung with that before.

Cheers mate it looks great but want to know if there's a joiner fee , I've been stung with that before.

If you book through Agoda and book double occupancy (just put Mrs Smith as 2nd person) they can't charge a joiner fee as you have booked for two.

Link

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/siam_bayview_hotel.html

Remember double room and double occupancy bookings are very different things.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hi guys i was booked into the Sunshine residences hotel on Soi 8 but have since discovered that there is alot of construction work going on there and due to this the pool is going to be closed.

I have therefore cancelled the hotel and re-booked into the Siam Bayview hotel on Beach Road, I'm wondering if anyone has stayed there and has any reviews on it, mainly if they charge a joining fee for ladies whats the pool like etc.

Many thanks for any information.

I've been there and liked it. I had peaceful=not noisy nights, location was good and you could get a taxi on both sides