IGNORED

For sale stunning house

jerry

-For sale ,

very nice 3 bedroom , 2 bathroom house with one of the most beautyful private swimming pools in Pattaya .

East Pattaya on the border of Mabrachan lake , only 10 minutes outside of Pattaya centre .

House is situated at a quiet park with security . Last house on a dead end street .

IMG_6313-2.jpg

-The total plot is 120TW ( 480m2 ) . The house is 45TW (180m2) .

-Everything very well maintained , outside/inside has recently been painted . The very big L shape 55 m2 design pool

is only 2 years old and has a seperate Jacuzzi and 2 new high quality water pumps .

The underwater lights are adding a special effect to the pool at night . Cleaning and maintenance can be done by the

builder , 3 times a week including chemicals for only 1500 baht a month .

IMG_5801-2.jpg

IMG_5802-2.jpg

IMG_5096-2.jpg

IMG_5098-2.jpg

IMG_5100-2.jpg

-Nice low maintenance garden all around the house . Everywhere outside low energy garden lighting .

IMG_5808-2.jpg

IMG_6323-2.jpg

IMG_6324-2.jpg

IMG_6326-2.jpg

-Covered and tiled driveway .

IMG_6316-2.jpg

-Big patio with one massive wood- and one stone terrace set with lights and overhead fan .

IMG_6311-2.jpg

-New 1000 liter back up watertank .

-Wifi hi-speed internet and Bang lamung cable television with 70 channels . Both paid for till the end of October 2011 .

-Big 7/11 just outside the park .

Inside :

-Big 60m2 T-shape living room with modern furniture , 2 aircons , overhead fan and cosy low energy lightning .

-Total 5 aircons ( 2 new , with warranty Num chai ) . The other 3 have just been cleaned and checked .

IMG_6248-2.jpg

IMG_6255-2.jpg

-Spacious 24m2 main bedroom with king size bed and new matras . Electronic safe deposit box . Brand new LG inverter

aircon , only 19 db , perfect for a good night sleep .

IMG_6308-2.jpg

-Main bathroom with Jacuzzi and separate shower . Hot water everywhere and new toilet .

IMG_6271-2.jpg

-2 guest bedrooms , both with aircon , ca 12 and 13 m2 . King size beds and matrasses . Cable television/dvd/music

in both rooms .

IMG_6293-2.jpg

IMG_6299-2.jpg

-Second bathroom with hot water shower (brand new Panasonic with warranty Num chai ) and new toilet .

IMG_6287-2.jpg

-European design kitchen (build sept 2010) with high quality ‘Franke Switserland’ equipment . Build in microwave ,

design hood , underbuild sink , 3x gas and 1x electric stove . LG double door aluminium American style refrigerator with

temperature display. LG direct drive (low noise) 7 kg frontloader washing machine .

Good quality 3 filter drinking water installation with UV and reverse osmosis . Everything home pro with warranty .

IMG_5875-2.jpg

IMG_5876-3.jpg

House is in company name and can be owned by a farang . Paperwork 2011 is done and paid for . Very low transfer costs .

Price = 3,95 mil Baht .

If I had the cash on me now I'd consider buying it. Only very recently thinking about moving there, so need to get some more funds under my belt first.

good luck with this one though

If I had the cash on me now I'd consider buying it. Only very recently thinking about moving there, so need to get some more funds under my belt first.

good luck with this one though

Thank you ,

with the Aussie dollar at 32 baht it's a bargain :GoldenSmile1:

Thank you ,

with the Aussie dollar at 32 baht it's a bargain :GoldenSmile1:

absolutely. I was doing the maths about $125k

Looks great. Many possitive things. Any negatives about the house to mention ????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

That pool looks fantastic must be one of the best private pools in Pattaya. 4 million is a good price shame the Pound is in the pits. For an Aussie though with a good exchange rate it's a steal.

Looks great. Many possitive things. Any negatives about the house to mention ????

Ok 1 thing , i wish it was situated at a rock overlooking the sea and Pattaya bay ......

but probably the price would be a little different :P

Wish I had the money to buy it it's beautiful looks very nice in the evening with the lights on around the house and pool I wud of thought you wud have no problem selling it good luck u cudnt get a house in England as nice as that for that money it's superb

Really beautiful with quality appliances.

It does lack privacy around that stunning pool.

And, like so many luxury Thai homes: No fire escape!

I have only seen one or two houses in Thailand with safety grilles releases on windows and doors, all others are well protected from entry, but fire-trap from the inside.

And, like so many luxury Thai homes: No fire escape!

I have only seen one or two houses in Thailand with safety grilles releases on windows and doors, all others are well protected from entry, but fire-trap from the inside.

It depends on the furnishings of course, but concrete and marble and tiles don't burn the like the wood & carpets etc in a western house, plus you haven't got open fires and heating appliances which often cause fires.

I get the impression house fires are very rare here, but it wouldn't be very difficult to make some of the security grilles openable from the inside.

It depends on the furnishings of course, but concrete and marble and tiles don't burn the like the wood & carpets etc in a western house, plus you haven't got open fires and heating appliances which often cause fires.

Don't forget Thai electrics, they must cause thousands of fires.

Don't forget Thai electrics, they must cause thousands of fires.

We digress Sir (Scumbag may be watching) but have you heard of many house fires in the fair while you've been here? Back home it's the carpets and wooden stairs and floors that often cause houses to become infernos. Not a lot of chimney fires here at least lol.

I've read about the odd apartment or disco' fire yes, but although Thai electrics often wouldn't pass muster back home, in houses of this standard they're usually pretty good. I'll leave that for the Seller to comment on anyway.

wish we had value for money houses like that back here ,that wouldnt buy the land the house sits on in farang land

Thai electrics might not be up to the European standards but like said before there isn't much that can catch fire anyway .

The electrics are done by a pro and i'm shore in case of short circuit one of the breakers will do his job .

09052011971.jpg

09052011974.jpg

.... If not there are several ways out of the house as it has 3 exits with sliding doors and bars you can lock/unlock from

the inside and a escape route trough the roof .

09052011976.jpg

Where is it located exatcly ? Its kind of private area with security?

Where is it located exatcly ? Its kind of private area with security?

It's in a village next to Magnolias hotel on the border of Mabrachan lake .

As stated in the OP it's on a village with security and being the last house on a dead end street it's very quiet and private .

It's in a village next to Magnolias hotel on the border of Mabrachan lake .

As stated in the OP it's on a village with security and being the last house on a dead end street it's very quiet and private .

Place looks great, I am interested in property but I suppose the inevitable question is are you open to negotiation on price?

Place looks great, I am interested in property but I suppose the inevitable question is are you open to negotiation on price?

I think the project is good value for money already but in case of a quick sale and the fact i don't need a real estate office

i can bring the price down to a 3,75 mil bottom price .

I just PM you about the house.

I may have someone who may be interested in that area and that price tag.

The pool really should be salt chlorination though.

We retro fit many of these.

Less maintenance and hassle free.

Bushy

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

The pool really should be salt chlorination though.

We retro fit many of these.

Less maintenance and hassle free.

Bushy

As far i'm well informed the pool is chlorine .

Maybe you can tell from the picture ?

IMG_5805-2.jpg

As far i'm well informed the pool is chlorine .

Maybe you can tell from the picture ?

IMG_5805-2.jpg

Yes it is a chlorine pool.

The grout and surface will deteriorate very quickly as the water will be acidic most of the time!

We re-grout pools (1 yr old) on a regular basis here in Pattaya!!!wacko.gif

The filter may be undersized.

Standard here in Thailand.

What is the litreage of the pool?

Once I get your email I will send you a copy of a article I wrote for the (Real Estate Magazine) explaining why salt chlorination is best.biggrin.gif

Cheers

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

The grout and surface will deteriorate very quickly as the water will be acidic most of the time!

Once I get your email I will send you a copy of a article I wrote for the (Real Estate Magazine) explaining why salt chlorination is best.biggrin.gif

Cheers

That the great thing about this forum! Get the price down :GoldenSmile1:

We re-grout pools (1 yr old) on a regular basis here in Pattaya!!!

The builder comes 3 times a week for cleaning and checking chlorine/alkalic levels .

After 2 years the pool still looks perfect so i'm not really worried .

55m2 , average depth of 1,5 m , i'm shore you can do the math .

Cheers

Once your mate buys the house you'll be able to get the contract. GoldenSmile1.gif

Once your mate buys the house you'll be able to get the contract. GoldenSmile1.gif

And if? - then hopefully he would change to salt chlorination as we are not interested in chlorine pools as they are a pain in the arse.tongue.gif

Archived