Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Real Football is played on the Gridiron

RCHYBNKER72

Lets get this straight.Real football is played on the Gridiron!!.A bunch of homos running around in short shorts and knee highs kicking a ball and high fiving and doing cartwheels is not football.An NFL Player would eat one of these fruits for breakfast

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Manggaawn

• Siam Sam

• Tez

• RCHYBNKER72

Yes your right lets all put on lots of padding and play for 15 secounds then take a 5 min break, that's a real mans sport.

Rugby full contact no padding no breaks now that is a real mans sport.

If you can't win make up a new sport that only your country plays and then say you are the world champions

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

You are aware that the fans of that fine game Futbol out number us Yanks..?

American Football is great. I love drilling player adn driving their ribcage out there back, but running around non-stop on a pitch for 90 minutes with very little protection and getting spiked, leg tackled tripped while running full speed, and landing head first into said pitch.... That is a pretty raw game they play. I engoy both games... they did name it first too. That and they really just use thier feet.

Now Baseball... there is a sport worthy of the name.

Yes your right lets all put on lots of padding and play for 15 secounds then take a 5 min break, that's a real mans sport.

Rugby full contact no padding no breaks now that is a real mans sport.

If you can't win make up a new sport that only your country plays and then say you are the world champions

In defense of football. It is a very violent sport. Getting speared by a player that ways 300 plus pounds and taking his helmet dead in the chest are not things you just get up and shake off mate. Those guys are machines. The Superbowl... is just that .. they dont claim to be world champions once they win it.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Just drunk and letting my anti American feelings out. I may have been a bit harsh. I actually like American football and support the Bears. But we were her first so Football means kicking a ball about not running with it.

You are aware that the fans of that fine game Futbol out number us Yanks..?

American Football is great. I love drilling player adn driving their ribcage out there back, but running around non-stop on a pitch for 90 minutes with very little protection and getting spiked, leg tackled tripped while running full speed, and landing head first into said pitch.... That is a pretty raw game they play. I engoy both games... they did name it first too. That and they really just use thier feet.

Now Baseball... there is a sport worthy of the name.

In defense of football. It is a very violent sport. Getting speared by a player that ways 300 plus pounds and taking his helmet dead in the chest are not things you just get up and shake off mate. Those guys are machines. The Superbowl... is just that .. they dont claim to be world champions once they win it.

Yes,but Rugby players weigh just as much and hit each other just as hard.And no pads!!!

Lets get this straight.Real football is played on the Gridiron!!.A bunch of homos running around in short shorts and knee highs kicking a ball and high fiving and doing cartwheels is not football.An NFL Player would eat one of these fruits for breakfast

I have seen your NFL boys patting each other on the arse!!!!!Puffs in pads!!!!!!!!!

I would say Bowling or perhaps Curling :Party1:

Thats a mans game

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I would say Bowling or perhaps Curling :)

Thats a mans game

:Party1::)

:Party1::)

Had a couple of other "sports" as well, but did not know how to spell them.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Marbles is a furious sport.

Yes,but Rugby players weigh just as much and hit each other just as hard.And no pads!!!

I have seen your NFL boys patting each other on the arse!!!!!Puffs in pads!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, your right. They also make less money, and take greater abuse. Not much going on upstairs, I think.

As far a ass patting go's... Its not gay as long as your on the field of play. Then its just encouragment. Off the Field...that is gay.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

ALL footballer's whether American or other are overpaid pussies compared to, the nutters that play Aussie Rules Football, now thats mad.

Rugby players would rip the heads off American football players.

Baseball is rounders (a womans game) played by poofs in tight jimjams.

The only descent game to come out of the Americas is Ice Hockey, a great blood sport. Go the Devils,

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

ALL footballer's whether American or other are overpaid pussies compared to, the nutters that play Aussie Rules Football, now thats mad.

Rugby players would rip the heads off American football players.

Baseball is rounders (a womans game) played by poofs in tight jimjams.

The only descent game to come out of the Americas is Ice Hockey, a great blood sport. Go the Devils,

As a Fellow Devils fan...I will allow you to insult football. Baseball on the other hand... You go to far. That is a game that far surpasses any other sport for sheer beauty and grace. It is not only elegant in how it is played.. It is Nirvana compared to other sports. It is a marathon of blood, sweat and tears. No game causes more euphoria.. or heartache. I have rejoiced 26 times in my clubs history...and cried bitter tears, aswell, with promises of "wait till next year" Baseball... rounders? HA! Baseball.... ah.. baseball. I live for it.

It's perfect !

Marbles is a furious sport.

Yeah, your right. They also make less money, and take greater abuse. Not much going on upstairs, I think.

As far a ass patting go's... Its not gay as long as your on the field of play. Then its just encouragment. Off the Field...that is gay.

Encourages him he is going to get boned in the showers after the game.No need for arse feeling from 'real' men.

This game is boring,that is why the rest of the world does not like it.

But real FOOTball, is a game the whole world loves.Millions can not be wrong!!!!!!

I've been kicked in the shins several times from soccer, to basketball, to baseball. I've ran suicides for an hour straight, even half marathons in the middle east IN THE MONTH OF July. Did a bunch of crazy military drills that have no significance other than to put wear and tear on your body to see if you would die or not. But the thing I remember, or don't remember, is being tackled by a collegiate 250lb, 4.5 40 running, bench press 410lb, inside linebacker during practice. HOLY SHIT!!! I know that hit took at least 6.5 years off of my life. Have you ever had the "luxury" of feeling your brain move a 1/8 inch to the left. Hell, this hit occurred in practice. Hats off to soccer and rugby, but American Football is official - at least in my book.

Death by SNU-SNU!!!

st3_ep1_1_th.jpg

Encourages him he is going to get boned in the showers after the game.No need for arse feeling from 'real' men.

This game is boring,that is why the rest of the world does not like it.

But real FOOTball, is a game the whole world loves.Millions can not be wrong!!!!!!

I agree that Futbol, is the worlds game. The cup of life and all that. I enjoy the game. Im latin so its kinda ingrained. Your opinion On American Football isnt shared in such a sweeping generality by the whole of the world...unless you've done a survey. Listen.. you guys on that lovely little Island nation have come up with some great games... golf, tennis.. when was the last time you guys excelled at those? On the world stage I mean. "Real" men you say? Not once did I question the virilty or manliness of your players, Have you ever played American Football? Ever taken a shot helmet to helmet? Been hit so hard that your spine snapped, or head cracked...or pissed blood the next day? I have, and that was playing highschool ball... no where near pro level. I dont question Aus or world rules rugby players. I havent grown up around those sports..and would never dream of disparraging them. Those guys are fucking huge...and Ive never had the plesure of getting torn to shreds by them. I have played football, soccer, golf, tennis, baseball, and Ive also played the many levels of "street" games of said games that are played for fun off fields..which include playing on concrete, dodging cars in traffic, and on roof tops. Playing football on rooftops..that takes balls especially when its tackle, and the endzone is only 5 feet wide from the edge.

It's perfect !

how come its called amercian football! why isn't it called "run, throw and maybe kick it for a field goal ball". Not saying they are not professional athletes, they do get knocked the shit out of but i could have sworn that the majority of what you call soccer is played with your feet hence football. Or is just me not observeing both sports in the correct terminology of the actions of the game. my 25 stangs worth :Party1:

how come its called amercian football! why isn't it called "run, throw and maybe kick it for a field goal ball". Not saying they are not professional athletes, they do get knocked the shit out of but i could have sworn that the majority of what you call soccer is played with your feet hence football. Or is just me not observeing both sports in the correct terminology of the actions of the game. my 25 stangs worth :Party1:

My dear friend. Notice I have been calling both games by thier respective names. even giving my latin flare for futbol. The name was given long before our times. in our great grandpappies days. Who knows. I like sports in general, and get off watching futbol, american football. baseball. curling or even lions chasing pigmies..aslong as its entertaining and someone wins and another loses.. Im ok. It appeases my need for blood shed that those lovely Romans passed on down to all of us through the ages.

It's perfect !

I agree that Futbol, is the worlds game. The cup of life and all that. I enjoy the game. Im latin so its kinda ingrained. Your opinion On American Football isnt shared in such a sweeping generality by the whole of the world...unless you've done a survey. Listen.. you guys on that lovely little Island nation have come up with some great games... golf, tennis.. when was the last time you guys excelled at those? On the world stage I mean. "Real" men you say? Not once did I question the virilty or manliness of your players, Have you ever played American Football? Ever taken a shot helmet to helmet? Been hit so hard that your spine snapped, or head cracked...or pissed blood the next day? I have, and that was playing highschool ball... no where near pro level. I dont question Aus or world rules rugby players. I havent grown up around those sports..and would never dream of disparraging them. Those guys are fucking huge...and Ive never had the plesure of getting torn to shreds by them. I have played football, soccer, golf, tennis, baseball, and Ive also played the many levels of "street" games of said games that are played for fun off fields..which include playing on concrete, dodging cars in traffic, and on roof tops. Playing football on rooftops..that takes balls especially when its tackle, and the endzone is only 5 feet wide from the edge.

When was the last time we excelled at those?But when the rest of the world take our sports on, it means there is a lot of competion out there.And that is great in my book.But Rugby players take the same hard body shots as NFL PLAYERS DO.But without the padding.That is my point.Making a tackle,head first into a huge man running at you at speed with NO helmet and NO padding.And if American foot?ball is so good why does the rest of the world choose rugby (same style)?

When was the last time we excelled at those?But when the rest of the world take our sports on, it means there is a lot of competion out there.And that is great in my book.But Rugby players take the same hard body shots as NFL PLAYERS DO.But without the padding.That is my point.Making a tackle,head first into a huge man running at you at speed with NO helmet and NO padding.And if American foot?ball is so good why does the rest of the world choose rugby (same style)?

Asians and Latins choose rugby?...Try BASEBALL We out number the rest of the world. Whats your point? The supremacy of Rugby over American Football in the world? Who cares. What Europe and Aus play rugby. So what? its a nice game. I never get the point of bashing Americans. Its pointless. So what.. they wear shoulder pads, that work 7/10 times. Or helmets that are capable of cracking or flying off at a hit. Personally I would rather get hit by someone not wearing armor. But thats americans for you..always thumbing their noses at convention. Thier real revolutiaries.

It's perfect !

i aint got a problem with any sports bud it just makes me laugh how some peoples conceptions on " soccer " are. I dont play any sports, due to the fact that i am shite at all off them. This doesn't mean i cant have an oppinion on it. I would just love to know who came up with the idea of calling a game american football when you can hold the ball " in your HAND "and run with it.

I remeber one night in a bar a guy going on about how " soccer " was like ice hockey for pussies.........errrr. Where in the world do you get that comparison from.

1). Ice????????

2). skates????????

3). Sticks??????

4). Puck?????

5). More padding than you can shake a shitie stick at????????

am i missing a simalarity in this because as for the life of me i can't see it

Asians and Latins choose rugby?...Try BASEBALL We out number the rest of the world. Whats your point? The supremacy of Rugby over American Football in the world? Who cares. What Europe and Aus play rugby. So what? its a nice game. I never get the point of bashing Americans. Its pointless. So what.. they wear shoulder pads, that work 7/10 times. Or helmets that are capable of cracking or flying off at a hit. Personally I would rather get hit by someone not wearing armor. But thats americans for you..always thumbing their noses at convention. Thier real revolutiaries.

Manggaawn,dont spit the dummy mate,i value your oppinion.Asians and Latins choose baseball?like who?

Manggaawn,dont spit the dummy mate,i value your oppinion.Asians and Latins choose baseball?like who?

As Im of Dominican decent I'll start there. Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, The ABC Islands, Mexico, Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Chile, and many of the St. island groups. To name a few of the countries where base ball is big. Asia? Japan, S. Korea, China.(Taiwan) and the Philipines are old hats on the diamond.

In Europe... Russia, France, The Netherlands,Finland, Germany... Hell thats just a few from there. Even Great Britan has there own Baseball Federation.

It's perfect !

As Im of Dominican decent I'll start there. Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, The ABC Islands, Mexico, Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Chile, and many of the St. island groups. To name a few of the countries where base ball is big. Asia? Japan, S. Korea, China.(Taiwan) and the Philipines are old hats on the diamond.

In Europe... Russia, France, The Netherlands,Finland, Germany... Hell thats just a few from there. Even Great Britan has there own Baseball Federation.

99% of those are football loving ,those Countries you name are all football#1 and all have national rugby teams.I would not say baseball or NFL are #1 sports in any.

99% of those are football loving ,those Countries you name are all football#1 and all have national rugby teams.I would not say baseball or NFL are #1 sports in any.

HUH?... In Europe maybe. You are the expert though.. A little imput on these countries though, The Carribean Nations.. No. The States? No. the Gulf Nations..examples Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica..No.

Japan?..lol Uh..no. I never mentioned NFL In my discussion on Baseball countries. Stop harping on that I never argued that it was better..just different and in no way a gay sport. Futbol is HUGE in the Latin nations..But in those countries..baseball is KING, with futbol a close or very distant second. Im kinda bored now..since your arguments are no longer making sense. It was very nice debating with you on total nonsense. 99% huh? Could'nt come up with a better percentage like 1 billion%?

"Take me out to the ball game,

Take me out with the crowd.

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,

I don't care if I never get back,

Let me root, root, root for the home team,

If they don't win it's a shame.

For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,

At the old ball game...."

It's perfect !

HUH?... In Europe maybe. You are the expert though.. A little imput on these countries though, The Carribean Nations.. No. The States? No. the Gulf Nations..examples Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica..No.

Japan?..lol Uh..no. I never mentioned NFL In my discussion on Baseball countries. Stop harping on that I never argued that it was better..just different and in no way a gay sport. Futbol is HUGE in the Latin nations..But in those countries..baseball is KING, with futbol a close or very distant second. Im kinda bored now..since your arguments are no longer making sense. It was very nice debating with you on total nonsense. 99% huh? Could'nt come up with a better percentage like 1 billion%?

"Take me out to the ball game,

Take me out with the crowd.

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,

I don't care if I never get back,

Let me root, root, root for the home team,

If they don't win it's a shame.

For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,

At the old ball game...."

Calm down man!Why are you slowly getting more angry with each post?I am not having a pop at you,but you need to read my last post again. Countries,Nfl etc.I 1 trillion % think that we can solve this matter,by waiting for other members views on the sports.

Curling...now there`s a mans sport. where else can you be overweight,have a smoke in your mouth, throw a rock down a sheet of ice, and yell at the top of your lungs.."hurry hard...hurry hard" :OMFG: