IGNORED

Beware in Sea bar

suspectdevice

This also happens in restaurants and even one time at the gas station

• 1 year later...

Happens everywhere particularly closing time when drunk .Get loads of 500 notes an pay for each drink .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

When I change money at the currency exchangers I always ask for a bunch of small bills and I always try to break large bills when I can at big stores, 7-11's or hotels where I get change on the spot - even if I have correct change on me. This is uesful for not only avoiding the bar scams but avoids the problem of getting change in small market stalls and street food vendors.

When I change money at the currencyarrow-10x10.png exchangers I always ask for a bunch of small bills and I always try to break large bills when I can at big stores, 7-11's or hotels where I get change on the spot - even if I have correct change on me. This is uesful for not only avoiding the bar scams but avoids the problem of getting change in small market stalls and street food vendors.

IMO it should be normally that you  ever try

to get each size of notes into your wallet.

So you will never get in trouble to pay a

street vendor with 500 bath note.As an example.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 months later...

another one to watch is mixing 50 baht and 5oo baht notes i once had a girl for the night [what a night and a morning session too] gave her 1000 walked her down stairs of hotel to put her on a motorbike taxi and gave her a 500baht note [which i thought was a 50] she gave it back and said you give me too much [she had only been in pattaya 2 weeks] i fell in love instantly and said you keep it .isaw her several more times went home and came back 2 months later did we live happily ever after did we bollocks that went tits up .

• 5 months later...

Funny how simple honesty is sexy... I agree. Also had a girl that did similar when two 1000s stuck together when paying LT she hung around 2 days after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived