Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Vogue Hotel

Chris P Bacon

looks nice and modern..

but to far away from everything.. unless you like to walk and be on the outside of everything.

for the same price you can stay a lot closer to the beach and Walking Street..

looks nice and modern..

but to far away from everything.. unless you like to walk and be on the outside of everything.

for the same price you can stay a lot closer to the beach and walking street..

Its on Soi Lenkee so its only around the corner from LK Metro,and about 20 mins to WS.

I did have a quick look around the public areas in November just after it opened. It looked very pleasant and I'm pleased to note that prices have normalised - they were quoting some high figures when I asked ! A great location on Soi Lengkee, very convenient for Soi Buakhao and LK Metro with some great restaurants and bars. Baht buses will get you most places easily although I reckon I could walk to WS in 20 minutes from here. I hope to see a review on here, but don't let the location deter you.

I did have a quick look around the public areas in November just after it opened. It looked very pleasant and I'm pleased to note that prices have normalised - they were quoting some high figures when I asked ! A great location on Soi Lengkee, very convenient for Soi Buakhao and LK Metro with some great restaurants and bars. Baht buses will get you most places easily although I reckon I could walk to WS in 20 minutes from here. I hope to see a review on here, but don't let the location deter you.

Thanks Slacker,yeah its the location i always stay around Soi Buakhao and plus its a new hotel,i sent them an email to see how much for 14 nights in August.

Im thinking about staying here in August,has anybody stayed there?,whats it like?

http://www.voguepattaya.com/index.html

I checked it and found that it's not GF and likes to cater for Thai families. Why would you want to stay in a place that is not GF?

Im thinking about staying here in August,has anybody stayed there?,whats it like?

http://www.voguepattaya.com/index.html

I checked it and found that it's not GF and likes to cater for Thai families. Why would you want to stay in a place that is not GF?

Forget it. Stay at China Garden opposite. Better rooms and less than half the price.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Good deals all round on this hotel

Prices down by over 50%

Prices on Agoda are almost exactly the same as their own website - but if you collect loyalty points the Agoda deal is slightly better.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/vogue_pattaya.html

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

stayed there 10 days for my first trip in Pattaya (January 2011)

no in safe room, breakfast bad, sometimes GF, sometimes not GF, many families everywhere...

had a thai karaoke which I could hear all night near my room

there are much better hotels everywhere in Pattaya, forget this one