Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

sunshine hotel and residences

scnitzer3

Hi guys i booked my holiday a while ago and booked into the sunshine hotel and residences as i used to go by and use the pool when I stayed in soi 7.

I am now hearing there is construction work going on and that maybe the pool is going to be shut.

This wouldn't bother me normally but I booked the hotel for the pool and location, can anyone let me know if this is true and if so how bad the construction is and whats a good alternative.

Cheers guys.

Scnitzer, they knocked down the old part of the hotel starting last may to build a new wing. As far as i'm aware they took the pools out. The work is due to be completed later this year. I don't know which month. The new part of the hotel has not been touched, but i would imagine there will be no swimming pool available just yet.

Any diving at the sunshine will have to be muff diving.

I stayed there last June, pool was closed while tehy did work to the old part of the hotel and was a lot of noise everyday. But I went to a place I used to drink at on Soi 8 , was no noise so maybe doing stuff intenally to the building. Can't help you with pool availability but it did look like the new part was nearing completion.

Hi guys i booked my holiday a while ago and booked into the sunshine hotel and residences as i used to go by and use the pool when I stayed in soi 7.

I am now hearing there is construction work going on and that maybe the pool is going to be shut.

This wouldn't bother me normally but I booked the hotel for the pool and location, can anyone let me know if this is true and if so how bad the construction is and whats a good alternative.

Cheers guys.

if you want a swim get to mikes shopping mall theres a good pool on the top floor,100 baht for day.

Thanks guys.

Lescot I'm gonna change hotels but will still be around the sois so still meet up for a few beers and women.

I'll message you my Thai number on here bud.

if you want a swim get to mikes shopping mall theres a good pool on the top floor,100 baht for day.

Do they have lockers and stuff to keep your stuff secure and where is it, just right up at the top? Wouldn't mind going to chill by a pool :D

Do they have lockers and stuff to keep your stuff secure and where is it, just right up at the top? Wouldn't mind going to chill by a pool :D

just get inside mikes then get the lift to the very top floor,didnt see any lockers i just left my stuff under my lounger when i went for a swim the gf looked after my stuff they also do food up there the views are good as well. how long you staying this trip? i get there on 31st may.

just get inside mikes then get the lift to the very top floor,didnt see any lockers i just left my stuff under my lounger when i went for a swim the gf looked after my stuff they also do food up there the views are good as well. how long you staying this trip? i get there on 31st may.

I'll be suicidal in Farang Land by then. :( I leave on the 29th May. Flight out there is gonna be nightmare as I fly out on the Dundee Utd game, might be able to get the half time score before I leave London and think I might arrive in Bangkok in time to see the rhats score lol

I'll be suicidal in Farang Land by then. :( I leave on the 29th May. Flight out there is gonna be nightmare as I fly out on the Dundee Utd game, might be able to get the half time score before I leave London and think I might arrive in Bangkok in time to see the rhats score lol

im going killie last game of season lets hope were still in with a chance.have a good one im sure you will,where you staying,billabong again.

im going killie last game of season lets hope were still in with a chance.have a good one im sure you will,where you staying,billabong again.

Aye Billabong again, cant beat that place for a cental location. People watch on one side and you can see the ladies outside the Devils Den, other side outside Lolitas :D

Hopefully something positive happens on Wednesday with ICT pulling off a shock but I can honestly see barring a slip up, it going to the last day. Imo as long as we concentrate on winning our games till then we should be good, we've done it before at Tannadice when they were at home, we can do it at Rugby Park :)

Sorry to the OP we've kinda hijacked your thread :(

• 2 weeks later...

My Homies,

Have been looking at sunshine hotel and residences or another Soi 8 hotel, for a stay in October sometime... I've stayed at Sunshine Vista (Soi 3) a few times but this time want a hotel thats a little closer to Walking St and where all the biz is at....

Do you guys know?

- Are the Seaview rooms in the Residence or in the Standard wing?

- Are the renovations complete with pool open?

- Is there a safe in the hotel rooms?

Thanks people!!