Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

They are the Laphraoig + marmite of football...

Jeremia

The team you either love or hate....

I spent so many hours on the terraces of Elland Road in the glorious '70s....also following them around the country on trains, coaches and sometimes in a broken down mini ( What a trip to Newcastle that was!!!).....I have ran down so many side streets all over the country...sometimes the pursued and sometimes the pursuer..

The High times had a lead on the low times by a nose but now I think the high times are now so old they have fallen at the last fence, tripped up in the penalty area by Bates and have had to move back 10 yards for arguing that they are now back in the dressing room for an early bath...probably their last..

Some would like that bath to be full of bubble bath and sexy girls and some would like to piss in it like the donkey pissed on Delboy...

Which are you???

I've been a supporter of Leeds since the mid 60's when my grandad used to take me to games at Elland Road when he was driving Leeds City Transport 'football special' buses.

The late 60's and early 70's were the real glory days with a first team made up of full internationals.

Sprake

Reaney

Cooper

Bremner

Charlton

Hunter

Lorimer

Clarke

Jones

Giles

Gray

And there was also Madeley & Yorath as subs. I think David Harvey was the first non international to break into the first team and shortly afterwards won his first cap.

It is somewhat ironic that one of the main rivals to Leeds during this era was Chelsea and they are now owned and managed by ex Chelsea men.

I'll always be a Leeds supporter, but I do fear for their continued existence.