IGNORED

Farang beggars and scroungers

pattayaguru

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw a black guy begging in pattaya on second road on my last trip, he was sat by the side of the road with his hands out.

I also walked past a white guy in bangkok he looked like shit, it was about 9am he was covered in bites and looked like he had been sleeping rough.

beer can nexto him and his head in his hands

i often wonder how someone can get into this state. and of all place to be sleeping rough bangkok is not one of them

best thing for him is probably a bullet through the head

For the last couple of weeks of a trip I was on in Mazatlan back when I was 21 (I am now 58), there was a totally insane vietnam vet running around scaring the shit out of everyone... he would make these very strange sculptures on the beach in the middle of the night that everyone would wake up to find... he would appear out of the darkness suddenly while we were sitting around beach fires partying at night, and every day he got more and more confrontational... eventually he found a machete blade with no handle on, and started running around with it strapped onto his forearm... this was beyond confrontational, he was officially dangerous now... someone talked to someone, the military came one morning, a truck load of soldiers, and beat the hell out of him and hauled him off... he had been camping in the ruins of a building next to my beach-side campground that had been destroyed by a hurricane the year before, all that was there was some low foundation walls, and some twisted metal and a lot of garbage... after the military hauled him off, someone agreed to call the US consulate, and they got him out of the jail and flew him home to the states... . his sculptures were a daily thing, every morning, and they got weirder and weirder too...

was an interesting trip, ended up getting busted by the federales, spending a night in a mexican jail and getting the fuck out of Mexico the next day when they turned me loose after paying a fine... got caught smoking something... would NEVER do that again...

point is, if you know his country of origin, maybe a call to his consulate might help... just sayin...

read again,no matter how much I take it's never enough!

dude, have a little self control... seriously.

You gonna be manning the phones at the Samaritans again this xmas?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

It's not just in Thailand,It's in every tourist resort around the world.

They are clinging on by their fingernails to the 'Dream' and i have no time for their shameless hard luck stories.

i saw a black guy begging in pattaya on second road on my last trip, he was sat by the side of the road with his hands out.

I also walked past a white guy in bangkok he looked like shit, it was about 9am he was covered in bites and looked like he had been sleeping rough.

beer can nexto him and his head in his hands

i often wonder how someone can get into this state. and of all place to be sleeping rough bangkok is not one of them

Another "Good Samaritan"

A lot of farangs who live in Pattaya are basically living hand to mouth. A good few guys especially from the UK should go home and start earning a living instead of staying out here and trying to kid people that they are living the dream.

2 years ago, i met a italian 30-ish dude.

het starts talking to me and gives me a story how i had a marriage with a thai girl.

she left him, took their bussiness, etc...

in the end ,he asked me for 20 bath so he had enough money to buy food.

since it was only 20 bath, i gave it.

but i really was like, wtf???

how can they survive there without money, it beats me.

2 years ago, i met a italian 30-ish dude.

het starts talking to me and gives me a story how i had a marriage with a thai girl.

she left him, took their bussiness, etc...

in the end ,he asked me for 20 bath so he had enough money to buy food.

since it was only 20 bath, i gave it.

but i really was like, wtf???

how can they survive there without money, it beats me.

These people are possibly the ones most likely to top themselves.

The same is happening back home to people whose lives have hit rock bottom for one reason or another.

These people are possibly the ones most likely to top themselves.

The same is happening back home to people whose lives have hit rock bottom for one reason or another.

from rock bottom the only way is up.

but in thailand,i think you have like 0 chance to get on your feet if you are a farang run out of money.

those people should just go home and start rebuilding their life.

That's very charitable of you! But I'm sure you don't really mean it.

Verbum sat sapienti est.

Hm.

I remember government without my permission takes my money every week about 500$ and then build weapons and starts wars killing

everybody in a way.

This is what I call real scam.

Beats being beggar any day.

hey you have 25000 miles you can give me so i can fly home !!!!!!!!!! pm me if you can do

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's it confirmed then.

I've definitely been away from pattaya too long and have been looking at too many pics of tg's on here...

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what really happened with the German guy in the pic who used to hang around Soi Diana - Soi Bukhao - LK Metro?

He was reported to have been picked up by the police last October and hasn't been seen since then, although one report claimed he'd been sighted in Bangkok not long ago.

The man was in dire need of help. He had a terribly infected foot and leg. I tried to speak with him on several occasions. Once he answered rationally and in good English, but declined my offer of food, money or clothing. He asked me if I knew of a hotel with a dinner buffet!!!! The other times he was either too far gone to answer or he just shrugged me off.

I hope he was sent back to Germany to get the help he needed, but does anyone really know?

Evil

The pic is from Stickman's site:

Crazy-German-Pattaya.jpg

Does anyone know what really happened with the German guy in the pic who used to hang around Soi Diana - Soi Bukhao - LK Metro?

He was reported to have been picked up by the police last October and hasn't been seen since then, although one report claimed he'd been sighted in Bangkok not long ago.

The man was in dire need of help. He had a terribly infected foot and leg. I tried to speak with him on several occasions. Once he answered rationally and in good English, but declined my offer of food, money or clothing. He asked me if I knew of a hotel with a dinner buffet!!!! The other times he was either too far gone to answer or he just shrugged me off.

I hope he was sent back to Germany to get the help he needed, but does anyone really know?

Evil

The pic is from Stickman's site:

Crazy-German-Pattaya.jpg

Yeah, he went back to Germany and ran for office under the Green Party and got elected.

The only scroungers what got any bahts offen me were wearing brown pants and brown shirts and badges and carried guns.

I always walk fast and look worried and I carry a clipboard so noone else has the time to goose me for cash.

Hm.

I remember government without my permission takes my money every week about 500$ and then build weapons and starts wars killing

everybody in a way.

Hm.

everybody in a way.

The good old USA has military bases in more than 130 countries around the globe and has bombed more than 50 countries since the end of WW2, or so I've been told.Think of it as an investment in the future.

We all want to know what will happen in the future, for that is where we will spend the rest of our lives, in the future.

Honestly a farlang beggar in Thailand is the worst form of human being in a Thai persons eyes irrespective of how he ended up like that .We are generally their ATM and their means of an income ,if you cannot live up to that then you can at least pay your way if you can't go home

• 1 month later...

TS could have lent him his smartphone/iPad/computer, let him log onto facebook and ask his friends to send him money...

In Pattaya. Editing my signaturez. True Story.

8be2a_avatarz.png

i had the been burgaled any swedish bars around here story in july soi buakhao/new plaza area

tall guy long sunbleached hair with a backpack

Archived