Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

British Air offers 100k mile credit card…..

muffhunter1

I joined this last year when they had it and the deal was so good I didn't think they would offer it again. With 100K miles you can fly any of the "One World Alliance" airlines business class from LA to Thailand. You get 50K after the 1st charge and another 50k miles after $2500 in 3 months!!

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/creditcards-leader/public/en_us

Don't pass it up!!

I'll bet the offer only applies to the states..... pity

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

I'll bet the offer only applies to the states..... pity

Looks like it. The offer is on the US site of the BA website and the smallprint reads:

4. You will earn 2.5 BA Miles for each $1 of British Airways net purchases and 1.25 BA Miles for each $1 of all other net purchases. You do not earn BA Miles on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account.