IGNORED

Jezebel gets delivered today

Cerberus

im seriously considering booking it for my next trip,

question for Cerberus : would you provide a receipt mentioning airport transportation (without any sexual hint) ?, i get a credit from my employer :)

cheers,

I think we could arrange that :D

5.jpg

4.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• On Borrowed Time

• tourasia

• ExpatDave

Damn you guys have thought of everything.

At first I was wondering what the red thing on the floor was for.

For the ladies comfort you have provided a kneeling pad!

That ride sure looks awesome!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Not quite metallic silver. 555 :Oops1:

That motor is defiantly in need of some decent size rims..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

It has them, went on Monday and sweeeeet designed to improve the ride even more, thats why we had to wait they were on order.

Damn you guys have thought of everything.

At first I was wondering what the red thing on the floor was for.

For the ladies comfort you have provided a kneeling pad!

That ride sure looks awesome!

Imported from America made in Germany from space age material, the greatest prevention aid available in the fight against 'housemaids knee' yes i know I spoil my staff, thats why they are so willing to spoil you

post-3-0-55994100-1312561294_thumb.jpg

I think we could arrange that :D

5.jpg

4.jpg

name the imps on the far left and far right! nice! plus Maggie looking hot as hell

name the imps on the far left and far right! nice! plus Maggie looking hot as hell

From left to right: Sarah, Maggie, Dew and Alyssa - what did I win?? :D

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Done and done, 17 inch mat black with red highlights looks the business and has improved the ride even more :wub:

Done and done, 17 inch mat black with red highlights looks the business and has improved the ride even more :wub:

Improved looks and handling for certain, ride unlikely but I'm sure any interior 'riding' will make up for that.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Improved looks and handling for certain, ride unlikely but I'm sure any interior 'riding' will make up for that.

The ride will depend on the quality of tires used, but having had a similar size vehicle with big rims and lowered suspension it does not affect the ride like it does on a smaller car.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

The ride will depend on the quality of tires used, but having had a similar size vehicle with big rims and lowered suspension it does not affect the ride like it does on a smaller car.

We did not lower the suspension merely improved it by additional suspension, you are right regards the tires so we have kept 5.5s on 17 inch rims running very slightly soft as opposed to low profile tires. This is most definitely not my area of expertise as i have problems finding where to put the water for the windscreen washers :D so I took the advice of qualified people involved in the trade who did the conversion for us. Hence waiting for the wheels to be delivered. As stated they have made a noticeable difference which is all that I required and asked for.

Lets face it you could run 1" Romanian Remoulds on 20" rims with a couple of imps between your legs no one is going to care!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Imported from America made in Germany from space age material, the greatest prevention aid available in the fight against 'housemaids knee'

Now I know what to give my wife for her Birthday. It's a gift that keeps on giving!

image.jpg

Edited by ExpatDave

Lets face it you could run 1" Romanian Remoulds on 20" rims with a couple of imps between your legs no one is going to care!

Now I know what to give my wife for her Birthday. It's a gift that keeps on giving!

image.jpg

These made my morning, still chuckling now whilst wondering what the maid will think when she sees the spare in the house later today :D