IGNORED

Jezebel gets delivered today

Cerberus

Thanks. What most guys would like to know is now having done it, would you prefer to do it again or have 4-5 in-house 90 minute ST threesomes for same price?

I will agree that you are paying for the 'experience' of being with two girls as you drive 120kmh down the freeway... Guess traffic is your friend!

I guess it depends on your budget, because it won't stop me from having 4-5 threesomes ST as well :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• On Borrowed Time

• tourasia

• ExpatDave

I guess it depends on your budget, because it won't stop me from having 4-5 threesomes ST as well :)

budget not an issue for me either really just asked the question because I think it'll be the downfall of Jezebel.

I had an overnighter and a 90 minute den bookings.

Good to hear your perspective! Thanks

What would happen if you got stopped by the Old Bill, with the party in full swing. :LMAO1:

If the "old Bill" is the cops, thats what i was just thinking!!

So the Devils Den express gets delivered today in all its full glory :D as promised I am announcing it here first. We attempted to do an Addicts launch but that was not to be, for which I apologise :rolleyes: The vehicle will be parked outside the Den from about 7pm today and if you are in the area your welcome to stop by and see what is on offer :D I think you will spot it easily :wub:

Full details including price structure will be on the website at http://www.devilsdenpattaya.com/ at the same time as we park the vehicle at the Den.

Hi Cerberus,

As the DD site is blocked to me can you send any images of the new love truck :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Cerberus,

As the DD site is blocked to me can you send any images of the new love truck :GoldenSmile1:

Dont know why the DD site is blocked to you if you are where the flag indicates but if so why not just use a proxy? there are free proxy servers to be found on the net - like this one http://freeproxyserver.net/. Could also be u are using a wrong address to DD. the one that are working for sure is http://devilsdenpattaya.com

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Dont know why the DD site is blocked to you if you are where the flag indicates but if so why not just use a proxy? there are free proxy servers to be found on the net - like this one http://freeproxyserver.net/. Could also be u are using a wrong address to DD. the one that are working for sure is http://devilsdenpattaya.com

I am not where the Flag says and even the Proxy Server site is blocked.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody review this on the forum yet?

Please please PLEASE may we have a picture cerberus?

Thank you Plz

Posted Image

Thank you Plz

I keep asking but to tell the truth I do not really give a fuck :GoldenSmile1:

Thank you Plz

image.jpg

Just kidding.

Very nice but bet it stinks of spunk :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

Big spunk stain over the rear arch muhaha

Posted Image

Very nice but bet it stinks of spunk :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

Maybe, but it comes equipped with Disc Jockey :Macarena:

image.jpg

Maybe, but it comes equipped with Disc Jockey :Macarena:

image.jpg

Fuck me, where is Scooby Doo?

Scooby-Doo-tv-02.jpg

Fuck me, where is Scooby Doo?

image.jpg

Lmao made me laugh out loud as well haha!!!

Good stuff

Posted Image

You can not out picture Expat Dave!

Nice one guys.

I would love to see what it looks like from the outside...has anyone snapped a pic?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 weeks later...

You can not out picture Expat Dave!

Nice one guys.

I would love to see what it looks like from the outside...has anyone snapped a pic?

Didn't have my camera with me when I walked past it in April. But from memory it's just a plain metallic silver colour. Blacked out Windows and is quite long. Inside is where the party's at.

Didn't have my camera with me when I walked past it in April. But from memory it's just a plain metallic silver colour. Blacked out Windows and is quite long. Inside is where the party's at.

Thanks. Metallic silver huh? Sounds pretty cool.

The one pic from the inside makes it look awesome.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks. Metallic silver huh? Sounds pretty cool.

The one pic from the inside makes it look awesome.

Lots of room in back for shagging.

I am SERIOUSLY looking at doing this in July. Have to work out how much my tax return will be, but I suspect it will more than cover it, if not double it...

My flight cost just 7k more

Hope its going well for you,

I appreciate you need to recoup your outlay which may justify that price,

Is it regularly booked? - IE - any chance of the price being reduced to favour more runs at lower cost, rather than fewer at higher cost

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

But from memory it's just a plain metallic silver colour. Blacked out Windows and is quite long. Inside is where the party's at.

Not quite metallic silver. 555 :Oops1:

IMG_5069_600x450.JPG

Edited by Seh Dum

Not quite metallic silver. 555 :Oops1:

Yep you said it.. 'oops', I was way off huh.. I did have beer goggles on when I saw it.

I remember being slightly miffed that they posted on this forum that it would be outside that day so come check it out, but when we checked it out, it was all closed up....

Still a nice looking ride!

im seriously considering booking it for my next trip,

question for Cerberus : would you provide a receipt mentioning airport transportation (without any sexual hint) ?, i get a credit from my employer :)

cheers,

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Pattaya%20%26%20Buriram%20!&count=down&time=1329256800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xffffff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x990000&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x990000&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Generate your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">flash countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

Patong - May/June 2011 Trip Report

Pattaya - October 2011 - Video TR

Angeles City - December 2011 !!

Pattaya - February 2012

Prague/Amsterdam - June 2012 !