Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jezebel gets delivered today

Cerberus

So the Devils Den express gets delivered today in all its full glory :D as promised I am announcing it here first. We attempted to do an Addicts launch but that was not to be, for which I apologise :rolleyes: The vehicle will be parked outside the Den from about 7pm today and if you are in the area your welcome to stop by and see what is on offer :D I think you will spot it easily :wub:

Full details including price structure will be on the website at http://www.devilsdenpattaya.com/ at the same time as we park the vehicle at the Den.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• On Borrowed Time

• tourasia

• ExpatDave

interesting will you do pickup from the airport in bangkok? in that case im very interested.

So the Devils Den express gets delivered today in all its full glory :D as promised I am announcing it here first. We attempted to do an Addicts launch but that was not to be, for which I apologise :rolleyes: The vehicle will be parked outside the Den from about 7pm today and if you are in the area your welcome to stop by and see what is on offer :D I think you will spot it easily :wub:

Full details including price structure will be on the website at http://www.devilsdenpattaya.com/ at the same time as we park the vehicle at the Den.

STill Co-incides with the Addicts Friday Meeting at Lolita's, so all the guys will be able to see it and check it out! Including myself..

I hope your site includes detailed photos.I'm waiting with baited breathe.

Let's take a ride in JIZZebel

Edited by PattayaFanatic

image.jpeg

I'll take the back seat then. :LMAO1:

limo.jpg

Edited by PattayaFanatic

Post deleted.Suggestion was against forum spam policy.

Edited by PattayaFanatic

These are exciting times!!!

These are exciting times!!!

PICS PICS PICS

For the love of the great zombie Jesus - Let's see some pics!

A ride in Jizzebel is half my puntang budget :Oops1: Maybe if I win the lottery I'll splurge on it.Good luck DD.I'm sure the high rollers will enjoy it.

Edited by PattayaFanatic

I can say 100% the interior is awesome. What looks like hand stitched leather (probably IS) all round - its a babe for sure.

A ride in Jizzebel

FAF - love it!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I can say 100% the interior is awesome. What looks like hand stitched leather (probably IS) all round - its a babe for sure.

FAF - love it!!

Home design, custom made and yes you are right Whitespider :D a total one off with everything being fabricated to our instructions. Including upgraded suspension, triple fan upgraded air-condition, etc. etc.

Took it on a run to the airport this morning, I love it and if it is not in demand then to hell with it, I will have the coolest ride around.

The interior looks beatiful! Having said that, this one is definitely for the high spenders. Given that an outcall with 2 Imps costs 4,000 baht, then it is 14,000 just for the ride (18,000-4,000=14,000). Since I can get the ride with Mr T for 1,000 baht and enjoy the company of the same 2 imps at the hotel 2 hours later, I think I will go with the second option and pocket the remaining 13,000 baht. That is not to say that this is not a great service- I just suspect that it will be out of reach for most BMs. It is kind of like offering a ride for home to BKK in a private airplane-it sure beats flying on a commercial aircraft, but only a few can afford it. I do wish you every succcess with this endavour and I am sure the lucky guys who get to use it will love the experince.

I have just booked it :)

You lucky bugger! This may become my standard way of travel to and from the airport.

Give the man a chance the tyres arent even dirty yet !!!!!...my taxi to the airport here at home cost 140 quid in a shitty ford,14,000 bht with two gawjus imps rogering you senseless and travel in 5 star luxury...Great Idea Devils Den,the interior looks incredible quality :Bravo1:

If you are the date I think, then at present you are the virgin run :GoldenSmile1:

Sunday 8th by any chance? Only thing is I'll have 2 mates fighting over who's coming along in the other seat once I tell them.

It looks fukin amazing!!!!

Elegant in the outside - stunning inside

Really great vehicle!!!!

A must-do for anyone who wants another one of life's little luxuries and have the memories forever!!!!!

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday 8th by any chance? Only thing is I'll have 2 mates fighting over who's coming along in the other seat once I tell them.

Waiting on a report.. Now the 8th has well passed.

I'm there on 19th and considering booking it (need to bust a sneaky nut before I meet up with my girl)

Cerberus, though the Den has no photo policy, can we take photos of the girls on arrival and with/inside the van (clothed)?

Edited by BEPN

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from my Pattaya trip and the Jezebel experience I can highly recommend :P

Just got back from my Pattaya trip and the Jezebel experience I can highly recommend :P

Thanks. What most guys would like to know is now having done it, would you prefer to do it again or have 4-5 in-house 90 minute ST threesomes for same price?

I will agree that you are paying for the 'experience' of being with two girls as you drive 120kmh down the freeway... Guess traffic is your friend!

What would happen if you got stopped by the Old Bill, with the party in full swing. :unsure:

Edited by gadget