IGNORED

Like Some Greek Food?

There is a food stall on Soi Buakhao I learned of today that sells Greek food but it closed and will reopen in October,

Was it luck or destiny that I found a restaurant in Naklua top of Soi 33 that opened a forthnight ago and serves Greek food as well?

Wait a minute, it is not a restaurant. Neiter it is a food stall. One could call it an eatery or bistro. I don't want to disappoint you.

But being the only place in Pattaya serving Greek food I know of I have to write about it.

The drink menu is cheap. Beers from 35 to 50 Baht, sodas at 20 Baht.

Naklua 20110428 001.jpg

The food is partially German and Greek.

Not a large menu but I think it will be enlarged once the crowd comes in.

I was not particulary hungry so I opted for the meatballs at 100 Baht.

They came with a sald and rice (or another side dish I don't remember).

Naklua 20110428 008.jpg

Naklua 20110428 012.jpg

Naklua 20110428 013.jpg

An Ouzo was served on the house!

Naklua 20110428 005.jpg

What do you think? Pricey? Expensive? 100 Baht.. !!!!

It tasted awsome, though it was very spicey!

Again, this is not a real Greek Restaurant, just a small place that serves some Greek dishes. Which dishes? I don't remember much, but it had Souflakies, mixed grill with liver etc., and some more.

I know I will be back. Not only because it is ridiculous cheap and tasted great but it has something to offer you won't find in Pattaya.

Edited by CampariO

• 3 months later...

There is a food stall on Soi Buakhao I learned of today that sells Greek food but it closed and will reopen in October,

Was it luck or destiny that I found a restaurant in Naklua top of Soi 33 that opened a forthnight ago and serves Greek food as well?

Wait a minute, it is not a restaurant. Neiter it is a food stall. One could call it an eatery or bistro. I don't want to disappoint you.

But being the only place in Pattaya serving Greek food I know of I have to write about it.

The drink menu is cheap. Beers from 35 to 50 Baht, sodas at 20 Baht.

Naklua 20110428 001.jpg

The food is partially German and Greek.

Not a large menu but I think it will be enlarged once the crowd comes in.

I was not particulary hungry so I opted for the meatballs at 100 Baht.

They came with a sald and rice (or another side dish I don't remember).

Naklua 20110428 008.jpg

Naklua 20110428 012.jpg

Naklua 20110428 013.jpg

An Ouzo was served on the house!

Naklua 20110428 005.jpg

What do you think? Pricey? Expensive? 100 Baht.. !!!!

It tasted awsome, though it was very spicey!

Again, this is not a real Greek Restaurant, just a small place that serves some Greek dishes. Which dishes? I don't remember much, but it had Souflakies, mixed grill with liver etc., and some more.

I know I will be back. Not only because it is ridiculous cheap and tasted great but it has something to offer you won't find in Pattaya.

Awesome! Thanks champ been looking for a greek restaurant here but couldnt find one. Will chow down there for sure.

YZFR6