IGNORED

condom broke

Pattayasanctum

came from pattaya 3 weeks ago ; were the best vacation of my life, so was not a good thing my condom broke two times with a freelncer I met in Lucifer, and sure it was a touch faster but I'm panicking, my girlfriend I begin to feel strange not to have sex, help me .how much time to wait to do the test? what symptoms? :001_Thank_You5:

You should wait at least 6 weeks after "exposure" to take the test to get an accurate(95-99%) reading. Most people start producing anti-bodies a couple/few weeks after transmission though, so you could take the test then. If you wait 3 months, the results are definitive.

You are thought to be the most contagious between the time you contract HIV and before you start producing anti-bodies.

The HIV virus is VERY fragile. Exposure to air will kill it instantly, and can't really survive in saliva. Vaginal fluid has a low concentration of HIV.

Edited by youngbuck00

You should wait at least 6 weeks after "exposure" to take the test to get an accurate(95-99%) reading. Most people start producing anti-bodies a couple/few weeks after transmission though, so you could take the test then. If you wait 3 months, the results are definitive.

You are thought to be the most contagious between the time you contract HIV and before you start producing anti-bodies.

The HIV virus is VERY fragile. Exposure to air will kill it instantly, and can't really survive in saliva. Vaginal fluid has a low concentration of HIV.

:001_Thank_You5: buddy

i never been simptoms i gonna wait !!!!!!!!

thanks

I bet plenty of BMs have had condoms split, its just one of them things that happens although thankfully not often.

Whilst obviously an std can be caught by this, you'd have to be very unlucky to catch anything serious. Anything less serious would likely show early symptoms.

Its happened to me a few times and whilst it was a worry at first, not caught anything due to a split.

I bet plenty of BMs have had condoms split, its just one of them things that happens although thankfully not often.

Whilst obviously an std can be caught by this, you'd have to be very unlucky to catch anything serious. Anything less serious would likely show early symptoms.

Its happened to me a few times and whilst it was a worry at first, not caught anything due to a split.

i think the same same !but you now is my first time ;but everithing gonna be ok

thanks buddy :001_Thank_You5:

I'm glad there is at least one person on this board that knows it is not necessary to wait the stupid 3 months delay...

The new elisa+abbott test that looks for antibodies AND antigene can detect the virus within 2 or 3 weeks (6W is better as said youngbuck) but this test doesn't seem to be used in all countries. A BM told me in his place in America it was not used. So had to wait 3 months...

However, let's take some stats...

Let say 10% working girls are HIV+ in Pattaya (absolutly no reference for this number probably less than that...)

If you got the wrong one, you have 1/1000 to get HIV !

So mixing those 2 numbers, you have 0.01% chance to get HIV ! You should be safe, mate :P

Of course, that's not a good reason to go without condom next time... that would increase a lot more the 0.01%

Edited by jojomecanic

I'm glad there is at least one person on this board that knows it is not necessary to wait the stupid 3 months delay...

The new elisa+abbott test that looks for antibodies AND antigene can detect the virus within 2 or 3 weeks (6W is better as said youngbuck) but this test doesn't seem to be used in all countries. A BM told me in his place in America it was not used. So had to wait 3 months...

Let say 10% working girls are HIV+ in Pattaya (absolutly no reference for this number probably less than that...)

So mixing those 2 numbers, you have 0.01% chance to get HIV ! You should be safe, mate :P

Of course, that's not a good reason to go without condom next time... that would increase a lot more the 0.01%

merci beaucoup !

je te remercie !

a bientôt

If it broke my advice is immediately pull out and replace it, if u did that then i very highly doubt you caught HIV.

do not worry about it so much mate, the first time it happened to me in vietnam i freaked out for weeks all for nothing.

then again it happened it patts twice still worrying but all for nothing again! even if the girl does having something as bad as hiv the odds of catching it are still small as my doctor tells me also more chance of catching it if you are the receiver and not the giver and at what stage the condom broke did you finish before realizing it broke?

At the end of they day odds are quite small and no point worrying about what you have no control of just get yourself tested and you will be sweet!!!

• 1 month later...

:001_Thank_You5: for your support !!!

i did the hiv test !!!negative ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

every thing is ok !!!

:Birthday_Cake:

i gonna be in LOS 10 days in august ;i pay a beer for all members ,just send a mail !!!!

It's actually less :)

Check medhelp for more info :)

1 on 40.000 would be more accurate

"Why are farangs so stupid?" she asked and I had no answer to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to know Tommy I had a situation similar to the original poster due to the ridiculous size of the local rubbers and had a bit of a panic as it was a well known whore, i did as one guy here suggested and pulled out and replaced no drama. The Hiv thing has always worried me so its good to see stats.

came from pattaya 3 weeks ago ; were the best vacation of my life, so was not a good thing my condom broke two times with a freelncer I met in Lucifer, and sure it was a touch faster but I'm panicking, my girlfriend I begin to feel strange not to have sex, help me .how much time to wait to do the test? what symptoms? :001_Thank_You5:

Me allmost was the same two times candom broken with freelancers.i have any information about STD and after one day i go in pattaya clinic make a hiv test :) i pain 500 bath for nothing,because later i know what need to wait at least 3 month :.I panic to much always about it accident!! thinking nonsense. after 6 month i buy a Hiv test kit from internet and seems everything fine :) To catch hiv from broken candon is very very small chance,but you never sure :)

once again a very usefull delicate but never the less very very important subject, thanks for all the info and experiences that you have all shared

"Naughty But Nice"

• 1 month later...

The earliest time for reliable detection is actually 3 months. 6 months being the definitive check date where the result is certain. Exposure to air does not instantly kill the HIV virus although it cannot survive for long outside the body. Saliva and sweat can contain small amounts of the virus which are not usually dangerous enough to cause infection. Vaginal fluid, semen and blood are the primary transfer methods of the virus.