Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Top 20 Street Fight Mistakes

QuotaMan

the top street fight mistake in pattaya is getting into one with a local, that turns into 10 of them real quick~!

• 5 weeks later...

Biggest mistake in any fight is getting into it in the first place

# Thinking it's 1on1 and you end up on the floor, winning, but still somebody steps in and stomps you in the face.

Biggest mistake in any fight is getting into it in the first place

Absolutely!

Fighting is not a recreational activity. It is purely stupid and only for the most ignorant, savage people. It Thailand, it is strictly for ignorant, savage, suicidal people.

There is nothing more offensive than a drunk, bullying, swaggering, asshole that needs to start a fight.

In the first place; why fight?

At risk of sounding repetitively repetitive.

Getting into the fight in the first place is the biggest mistake.

Edited by furryman

Sport is a wonderful thing isn't it ?

Football,rugby,cricket,golf,tennis,athletics etc etc.

Oh...and street fighting apparentley !

Not that bothered really but is this in the right place ?!

1, Avoid.

2, Walk away.

3, Never let a opponent provoke you for a fight on his terms, time or place.

4, Stay friendly, Smile, offer him a drink, defuse the situation.

5, When violence is unavoidable remember #3 and #4 and when opportunity calls, strike hard and run like hell.

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

number one in my book is that remember, when in pattaya they multiply, hit one it splits in two, each one hit splits in two and before you know it byebye silly falang

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

At risk of sounding repetitively repetitive.

Getting into the fight in the first place is the biggest mistake.

Sometimes you don't have the luxury of choosing this option. If you're mugged or attacked randomly you need to be able to defend yourself. This is built into every animal's hard drive (including us) and not fighting is not an option when you need to defend yourself or your loved ones.

nice choice of music "which floor are you going sir ?" :D

:LMAO1::Agree1:

Sport is a wonderful thing isn't it ?

Football,rugby,cricket,golf,tennis,athletics etc etc.

Oh...and street fighting apparentley !

Not that bothered really but is this in the right place ?!

:Good_Post: That made me laugh. I'm going to leave this thread in the wrong section simply because it's funnier that way.

:LMAO1::Agree1:

:Good_Post: That made me laugh. I'm going to leave this thread in the wrong section simply because it's funnier that way.

Absolutely...thanks.

No dog fights or badger baiting though !

It is never a good idea to get into a fight in a different country. You are going to be assumed guilty if caught and if not caught you are most likely to out numbered. Try your best to diffuse any bad situation that you see coming at you. Fighting is never a good idea unless you are at a martial arts gym or a boxing gym. The fights in those places are usually fair. There is no such thing as a fair street fight.

image.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

It is never a good idea to get into a fight in a different country. You are going to be assumed guilty if caught and if not caught you are most likely to out numbered. Try your best to diffuse any bad situation that you see coming at you. Fighting is never a good idea unless you are at a martial arts gym or a boxing gym. The fights in those places are usually fair. There is no such thing as a fair street fight.

Great advice mate.

I also find crying is very good, forget pride just start howling and saying things like "why am i so unlucky", "i will be dead in a month from cancer", "what have i done to deserve this life, please god forgive me", "Yesturday my mother died and today i am going to die" "oh i am so unfortunate with everything, my disck is so small and....etc. Try and be really out there. It works coz people start analysing what is being said forget what they are fighting about. Other people feel uncomfortable about standing by and doing nothing and interject "leave him alone"....etc try it some time.

Sometimes you don't have the luxury of choosing this option. If you're mugged or attacked randomly you need to be able to defend yourself. This is built into every animal's hard drive (including us) and not fighting is not an option when you need to defend yourself or your loved ones.

"not fighting is not an option when you need to defend yourself" Nah if you live here long enough you turn into a pussy wimp, always backing down, always giving in to them. A couple years ago I said something mildly offensive to a Thai male and he flew at me with fists of fury, I covered my head and apparantly as I was being beaten I shouted out somethings like - fuck off you fucking animal. That made him madder than hell, and he's roaring nobody's gonna call me an animal. Some mates pulled him off but I left it at that. Wasn't going to report it because he would say I provoked him by calling him insulting names, even though I called him those names as he was assulting me. I can't recall even saying such things, just came naturally out of me as I was getting hit - like what the fuck you supposed to say to somebody who's trying to kill you - Kob Khun Krap Khun Nai?

But I been here long enough to know if the cops got involved they take his side, and probably make me pay him money for the insults. My advice to anyone is to keep your interaction with Thai males to the bare bare minimum.

• 2 weeks later...

Great advice mate.

I also find crying is very good, forget pride just start howling and saying things like "why am i so unlucky", "i will be dead in a month from cancer", "what have i done to deserve this life, please god forgive me", "Yesturday my mother died and today i am going to die" "oh i am so unfortunate with everything, my disck is so small and....etc. Try and be really out there. It works coz people start analysing what is being said forget what they are fighting about. Other people feel uncomfortable about standing by and doing nothing and interject "leave him alone"....etc try it some time.

You're obviously being humourous here. Me and my mate were in Riga, Latvia a few years ago and on our way back to the hotel I spotted out of my peripheral vision a guy running towards me. I instinctively spun around to face him with my fists clenched uttering an Anglo-Saxon expletive no doubt. Whatever look he saw on my face made him change direction and run like hell down the street. If I had wimped out like you suggest I'd have been creamed for sure. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 as the saying goes.

Never underestimate your opponent.Beware the Scottish kiss(head-but)as it will put you off balance.I did hotel Security for 5 years and only had one fight.

as some have stated, sometimes you have no choice other than to fight but that is highly unlikely. in most cases, i would always try to walk away from a tense situation or even back down wether my pride was hurt or not, especially in thailand, we all know what happens there, 10 thais and a few sticks etc. lets just say, i would rather be a live coward than a dead hero.

• 3 weeks later...

The fight is not the problem, it is what happens after. Even if you win, you lose: the cops would never side with a Farang.

• 2 weeks later...

I drink too much beer to be a fighter! :)

On the surface a useful video. I'm sure everyone who hasn't been in a fight since they were at school who travels to a strange country & drinks loads of beer will instantly recall every tip in this video when the adrenaline is pumping; oh & they left their glasses at the hotel as well because they wanted to look like a sexy man!

When I get in a fight, I just just threaten to rape them. Seems to throw them off guard long enough so I can get behind... :23:

sgu_banner.gif