IGNORED

Condo room for longer period

Jake74

Hi guys,

I might be staying at patts a little bit longer period (6 months maybe) later this year. During previous trips I have always stayed at a "normal hotel", but now starting to look to rent a condo or something like that.

View Talay 6 seems to be in perfect location, but I would prefer to stay in a little bit smaller place.

- Price should be around 12000 - 15000 baht per month. Possible able to pay even a little bit more than that if found very nice place.

- Free wifi

- Swimming pool

- Room with balcony

- Located near baht bus route

- Location can also be Jomtien

- Naturally girl-friendly

- Safety box in room

- Aircon

Any suggestions?

Any idea is somewhere here in forum some sort of comprehensive list of these kind of places/guesthouses?

Tried to find, but couldn't.

We have apartments in this range with all required except a pool but anyone can use the pool/gym/steam room at the Metrapole just around the corner for 100 all day, take a look at the website.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You try this one.

Hi ExPD

Followed your link to Center Condo.

I'm currently leasing here.

I'm also on the Sea Side Wing....great views of Ocean...etc etc.

It gets very noisy here constantly.....frequent "Events" at the Temple. Both schools can be heard LOUD and clear early mornings. And Places near by offer unexpected disruptions.

At the moment the Event at The School(Corner of Pattaya Tai and Beach Road two is really annoying.

Additional costs are water, electricity, Cable TV and Internet. Often many probs with internet.

Center Condo is "old"..and the elevators are frequently having Probs....They are going to be replaced/repaired.

Also, end of Feb allows any apartment owner to do whatever they like....there has been a hell of a lot of Major Refurbishing.

Ants are also a problem here.

I would like to add that monthly lease rate doesnt include cleaning of rooms, towels linen changing.

Yep..I'm having a great whinge here...I've learnt the hard way....have been coming to Thailand many times and I thought a Leased apartment would save hassles of packing unpacking...as I return to Aus frequently...and used to stay in hotels.....

C C is good...BUT...check it out thoroughly before signing any contracts...and ask lots of questions....I'd almost suggest a try before you commit...say for 2 weeks....to make sure you're happy there.

I personally find the freedom of choosing where to stay better than being locked in to a lease agreement.

Best of luck with any decisions you make.

Cheers

H888

If You are happy with lots of noise...anytime of the day, literally, and other cons...then..you may be content with CC.