Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

god job but fucked of

not a long post can i live and have fun on £1500 pcm

1213198999065DCC96.png

Yes of course you can IMO.

Speak to ex Pats when you are there next.

:001_Thank_You5:

Every thing could be able down Patts.You only must believe.

Same same with the UFOs as well.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Isn't that about 75,000 baht?

Based upon data posted on here by ex pats, it sounds do-able to me -- just need to live within your menas and not go crazy EVERY night!

There are a number of great posts in Pattaya Ex Pats section where a BMs walk through and track monthly spending

Just back from Patts, I went through 60,000B in about 11 days but that was full on action (and I dont drink a lot). Later

it got down to 2500/day. Agree that if you are living in Patts, need to only have say 1-2 nights out or else you will need

stack o cash. other threads say 60-75K is good budget, providing you dont go fkn crazy every night...

god job but fucked of

If you mean "good job, but fucked off", then Bht75k a month is more than enough if you get into expat mode; stay in tourist mode you will get through Bht100k plus.

£ 1,500.- must be in real money about 74,000.- Thai Baht.

Usually I spend less than that, while I still maintain a decent lifestyle with house, car, bike and excursions to WS.

However, I wouldn’t like to rely on this amount, as it doesn’t include emergency funds, retirement planning or holidays.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 2 months later...

Best way to find out is to try in a holiday of a few months so you learn this yourselfbefore you settle for good in Pats!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Definitely possible, just sort out a budget for living and divide up whats left for pleasure. We live in Issan on a budget of 20,000 baht a month but own our house, car etc. Frequent trips to Pattaya cost more but make life worth living. Much cheaper than staying in the UK where I came from and don`t want to go back!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with ingo67 tourist mode to many handsome man coupons from the atm machine , just back home burnt it up (baht) at a rapid rate 3 weeks 120k loved every moment but I would have to learn about the expat way of living if i WAS there long term other wise the dough would be gone real quick

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

check youtube for a load of vids from retirecheap.asia an american expat gives advice on 3 types of expats with three amounts of pension . some good stuff discussed

check youtube for a load of vids from retirecheap.asia an american expat gives advice on 3 types of expats with three amounts of pension . some good stuff discussed

I actually really enjoy watching his videos.

He is very helpful for many people.

Great suggestion.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Archived