IGNORED

Where to donate clothes?

hamlek

Hey guys!

Just cleaned up my closet and ended up with a decent pile of clothes that I never use. Any suggestions on where to donate them to?

Thanks!

Johan

• 2 months later...

As I am thinking of bringing clothes/shoes that I no longer use to donate on my next trip I am also interested in suggestions on where to donate to. The only place I can think of is the Pattaya orphanage. Has anyone on the board made any such donations?

Yinzerk

• 2 weeks later...

not exactly near Pattaya but if you were crossing the border into Cambodia CHOICE would be happy to take clothes etc from you.

• 5 years later...

I will be visiting soon and I'd like to just donate my clothes in Pattaya before heading home.

Anybody ever try to simply give their clothes to one of their last LT bargirls before heading home?

I make a habit of bringing clothes that i later abandon.... always offer to girls or housekeepers at the hotel.

Last trip i took a few towels which I had purchased, a kettle, and few other things and gave them to my favorite massage girl.

They will make use or pass the items on to those who can.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Thanks for the reply. My fear is they will just throw the clothes in the dumpster.

I could just do that at home with no hassle! :)

Archived