IGNORED

Hilton Buffets?

Hallo,

Heard a rumour that the Hilton is running excellent buffets for as little as 300 baht.

Does anyone have any more info as to times and content?

Thanks

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

i know they have a burger night, not sure when and also a Friday night seafood buffet that is supposed to be great, i think it is 700 or 800 baht. Will check it out soon and post the info.

We went a couple of weeks ago and it was great. 300 baht is the price for lunch and I believe it changes slightly every day. There is a large selection of Western and Asian dishes. The room is beautiful, very upmarket of course, it is a 5-star hotel, and you have inside or outdoor seating with views of the bay.

Monday = sushi

Tuesday = Italian

Wednesday = soup and salad bar

Thursday = Asian noodles

Friday = seafood

Saturday = dessert and ala Carte menu

Sunday = Sunday Brunch and carvery 1200b, not 300b!!!

Bottomless wine for 600 THB ;)

Blog en français sur Pattaya

I went a couple of days ago for dinner with some friends from Hua Hin and from Australia.

The buffet at night was great. The drink prices were a little over the top though. I wanted water but they only have fancy water that costs more than their beer.

I was extremely fortunate that my friends from Australia pick up the tab so I can't comment on the price.

Try the Brazilian place on the beach side of central festival Wednesday at 9pm all you can eat for 499 plus drinks. We had the unlimited wine for 300b.

Monday = sushi

Tuesday = Italian

Thursday = Asian noodles

Friday = seafood

is this lunch or dinner for 300 baht?

300 THB is for Lunch time only. Tax and Service to be added (+17%). Variety and quantity is ok but not exceptional. Better to get there earlier (starts at 12:00) as more choice and no problem of refilling missing items in buffet. So food is quite good and nice place and nice view (12th Floor) but they make money on all the extras you may order. Soft drinks, bottled water, beer,... are on the high side. So keep to the ice water they serve. Diner buffet is 700 THB except on Friday night where it is seafood and that's 800 THB. Same same for drinks...$$$...

another place to try ...is there a dress code????...is shorts and tee shirt OK

another place to try ...is there a dress code????...is shorts and tee shirt OK

No dress code for lunch, went there with short/t-sirt and flip flaps ^^'

Blog en français sur Pattaya

No dress code for lunch, went there with short/t-sirt and flip flaps ^^'

forgot to ask....can we use the pool...if your not booked in???????

Hi Mike,

I'm staying for two weeks.

PM me. If you bring me a worthy date by 12 noon you can be my guest for the day!

(by the way, good luck...they dont get up before noon making pool parties nearly impossible).

S.

Hi Mike,

I'm staying for two weeks.

PM me. If you bring me a worthy date by 12 noon you can be my guest for the day!

(by the way, good luck...they dont get up before noon making pool parties nearly impossible).

S.

thanks for the invite....coming over ..jan for 3 weeks...if the wife lets me!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Monday = sushi

Tuesday = Italian

Thursday = Asian noodles

Friday = seafood

stopped by and picked up the info card, they have burgers on Wednesday too, so the menu does not sound that good to me except Wednesday and maybe pay extra 100 on Friday's for seafood, forgot Sundays (I can eat out 4 or 5 times on 1200 baht at regular good places)... also, anyone tried the burgers at Beer Garden (I have been away a few years and not eaten there yet)? bon appétit!

300 THB is for Lunch time only. Tax and Service to be added (+17%). Variety and quantity is ok but not exceptional. Better to get there earlier (starts at 12:00) as more choice and no problem of refilling missing items in buffet. So food is quite good and nice place and nice view (12th Floor) but they make money on all the extras you may order. Soft drinks, bottled water, beer,... are on the high side. So keep to the ice water they serve. Diner buffet is 700 THB except on Friday night where it is seafood and that's 800 THB. Same same for drinks...$$$...

Sorry mate but this is incorrect the price for lunch time buffet is 300 net, no tax or any other cover charge, if you drink botteled water its 30 a botle, we went last monday. and it was bloody great, lots to choose from including divine puddings.. total bill for the to of us was 660, including two botles of water.. how cheap is that for a 5 star hotel, it would cost you that for coffe in a Hilton in the uk...

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo,

Heard a rumour that the Hilton is running excellent buffets for as little as 300 baht.

Does anyone have any more info as to times and content?

Thanks

You heard right, here's the schedule - http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/80758-the-hilton-pattaya-daily-buffet-schedule/

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

• 3 weeks later...

is the 300 baht including taxes?

Yes including taxes...tuesdays great but it's not all buffet like when they first opened last year in september....when you had a choice of lobster ravioli etc and you could eat the menu item as many times as you wanted. It's still good but they're limiting addons for the pizza eg no extra anchovies etc but it's still a great feast on tuesdays...pizza and pasta...last time i ate 9 slices of pizza, heaps of salmon canapes, seafood sphagetti and sea bass fettucine....best of all was the unlimited dessert...we were so stuffed that we had to take a beach walk for a couple of hours and suffered bloated belly into the night.

• 4 weeks later...

Ate there today and confirm the cost is 300 Baht per person all in with tax and service. They actually show a price of 250 something so that it totals 300 with the tax and service. Water was 30 baht per bottle so for two people it was 660 baht. A good price considering it is all you can eat and dessert included. Decent crowd for lunch, mostly farang and what looked like some hotel guests.

Common sense is not very common.

• 4 weeks later...

Did the Friday seafood buffet today and price is 400 baht. Waiter said other weekdays is now 350 baht as initial promotion over although the conversation was not clear. In any event seems the old 300 price is a thing of the past. Was crowded today with many tables reserved when I arrive just after 12:00. Still a fair price is ou eat a lot and enjoy the desert offerings as all high quality.

Common sense is not very common.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like a great deal. Lunch is the best time for buffets anyways, as it gives you a whole afternoon and night to work it off.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the Sushi like and is it all you can eat also what time is it available untill as i dont get up before 1-2pm

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN