Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Places to eat

kalam

Hey lads,

Pretty much still a newbie. Have made one trip to thailand and spent most of my time in Phuket. Spent three days in Patts and im heading back next month. In my three days there I really struggled to find a good restaurant. So if someone can point me in the right direction. Talking about thai food, not Farang.

cheers in advance

Hey lads,

Pretty much still a newbie. Have made one trip to thailand and spent most of my time in Phuket. Spent three days in Patts and im heading back next month. In my three days there I really struggled to find a good restaurant. So if someone can point me in the right direction. Talking about thai food, not Farang.

cheers in advance

Have a look at Mum Aroi on 3rd RD,and Leng Kee on pattaya Klang.Also looks like a cantina,but good and cheep food as well.

Mike Shopping Mall at the 5 th floor.Cheers But many many more to find outside.

PS.Opposite A bomb second RD called BOAT BAKERY.Simple,but cheap and good.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hey Midge,

Thanks alot for the tips, really appreciate it. Will check it some of those places for sure next month. I love my spicy thai food! But always just want to make sure its safe good food. Had an awesome restaurant that I went to in Patong on Soi Kebsup. Excellent food and great price.

cheers again.

Many nice restaurants far away on jomtien.

Have some good thaifood on cucumber also if i not remember wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Fra Pattaya, as you get to Walking Street follow the road round to the left , it's about 100 yards on the left , it's been there years and it's open 24 hours, you will find a lot of girls take their guys there.

Ruan Thai on second road it's behind the Royal garden mall, beautiful outdoor setting with thai music and dancers, suprisingly not expensive

seaside cafe - off the bottom of soi 8, does thai and western food, big plates of grub for about 150 baht.

sailor bar, soi 8. best value food in pattaya in m opinion..brilliant.

There is a really good thai place in soi bukhao opposite Kasikorn bank heading towards 3rd road. Further back on the other side of the road there are a couple of really good bbq hot pot places

Hey everyone, thanks alot for all of the tips of where to go for a good feed. Cheers! will be there soon and will definitely check out some of your suggestions. Cheers.