IGNORED

choice of internet suppliers?

lelle5050

Hi guys

I look for the best internet supplier and I know it depending on what area I live etc.

But what company is there?I list the ones I know please help me with more. I need to have

to different lines, so who can I use?

3BB

TOT

CAT

TRUE ?? This i heard bit is it so?

Cabel tv shapoorn or what ever the name is???

is there other choices?? Please give you opinions.

I need better than the normal guy that just checking email once a day, is there more for professionals?

Thanks

Lelle

They all need a minimum 12 months contract though and will charge you if broken early. I would think True, 3bb and Sophon are the best bets - CAT is too expensive and TOT has usually poor service.

Be scene and not herd.

They all need a minimum 12 months contract though and will charge you if broken early. I would think True, 3bb and Sophon are the best bets - CAT is too expensive and TOT has usually poor service.

Thanks laawman.

just found a ad in a newspapper that Banglamun kabel Tv also do internet service but there

price was for premium 2mb/1mb 300 more than sophonbb.net ?

• 2 months later...

I just got Sophon they have a new policy where you can have either a 12 month or 6 month subscription.

I've had TOT and 3bb, TOT was shite most of the time, 3bb, somtimes good, sometimes real bad. Trying Sophon, had it for about a week, jury is still out.

Edited by stringerbell

I wouldn't have minded going with Sophon, but was put off by the fact you couldn't upgrade your speed till the contract was finished on account of it being arranged through CAT. I was also uncertain about moving to a different part of Pattaya, like Jomtien for example - would it still be available? My next door neighbour now has Sophon and is very pleased with it. Paid for 2mb/s but actually gets about 2.6mb/s.

Be scene and not herd.

ok just had tipmanee kabel tv here, i have there kabel tv,so i thinking I will try there internet, they want me to pay the kabel,well the tech guy,not sure the office knows, hehe,so first they want me to pay 20b per meter,its maby 100meter, then when I move from my apartment I have to pay to get it down, rules from apartmentment.and then he try to bullshit me om the price. we called the office first and get a price for deposit, 3000b, 1 month advance 1020, and then the tech guy 1000b? 5020b.he said 6020, my Gf almost beat him up hehe. so i say thank u,f_ck u. I looking for new apartment.I need 2 internetlines,plaese anuy one knows a godd apartment in central pattay let me know. So careful with tipmanne, the tech guy at least.

Edited by lelle5050