IGNORED

Ban Chang

Dangle

Just joined this site, I'm not spamming.. I have some rooms for rent here if it helps any one out... :D

Also have bikes for rent!

Apartments for rent in Ban Chang prices from 2600-4500.

English speaking:0845587957

Thai Speaking: 0890597331

Just joined this site, I'm not spamming.. I have some rooms for rent here if it helps any one out... :D

Also have bikes for rent!

Apartments for rent in Ban chang prices from 2600-4500.

English speaking:0845587957

Thai Speaking: 0890597331

Do you have any photos of the apartments ? are they furnished ?

Do you have any photos of the apartments ? are they furnished ?

Those were my questions as well but didnt get any reply yet from the OP..

I haven't seen inside them, but I just saw signs up for newly refurbished as low as 2k/month.

If you're interested and don't get your answers here then BM Pattaya Personal Training is the man to PM.

I haven't seen inside them, but I just saw signs up for newly refurbished as low as 2k/month.

If you're interested and don't get your answers here then BM Pattaya Personal Training is the man to PM.

:Thanks3::Buddy1:

I live in these apartments, they're very good, I'll see the op later abut pics.

Sorry for the late reply.. Yes they are furnished or we have unfurnshed up to you. Have high speed internet, private parking, CCTV.

Pictures can be seen at: www.baanchangpoonsap.weebly.com

Edited by Dangle

Yes they can be very cheap down there. a BRAND new one, on the strip itself, is usually around the 4000 mark although brand new usually means unfurnished. Also brand new often means they havent put an aircon in and if they do it usually means a 1000 a month increase on the original.

I am actually looking for a crash pad (cough) in BC (AND a rent sharer if anyo9ne is interested) so I look forward to seeing these pics and location.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I'll get some pics up as soon as i can get my hands on a camera. All apartments are done to British standards, and can be modified to any specification you would like. At the moment we have 3 rooms available... 2 of them standard, Bedroom, Bathroom, Lounge. The 3rd is a bit bigger and should be seen, if it's in your budget.

1) Fully furnished (Bed, Wardrobe, tables/chairs, dressing table,fan, sofa, fridge, tv. etc), AirCon, Hot Water, High speed wireless Internet included in the price. 4500Bht/Month

2) Empty Room. 2600Bht/Month

3) Large Furnished Air condition Apartment 7000Bht/Month

As for location.. We're about 2 mins 33 seconds away from the bars! Depending on the traffic lights!! I'll time it again 2moz!!! :07:

In fact if your interested in renting, next time your in Ban Chang, give me a ring and time how long it takes me to get to you.

(Chances are i'll be upstairs somewhere!)

Tel: 0845273675

Edited by Dangle

Yes they can be very cheap down there. a BRAND new one, on the strip itself, is usually around the 4000 mark although brand new usually means unfurnished. Also brand new often means they havent put an aircon in and if they do it usually means a 1000 a month increase on the original.

I am actually looking for a crash pad (cough) in BC (AND a rent sharer if anyo9ne is interested) so I look forward to seeing these pics and location.

crash pad sounds very similar to shag pad doesnt it :rolleyes:

Pictures can be seen at: www.baanchangpoosap.weebly.com

For some strange reason my computer say NO :wacko:

For some strange reason my computer say NO :wacko:

Sorry Mistype, not a freudian slip: www.baanchangpoonsap.weebly.com