IGNORED

Download entire threads?

UNREALADDICT

Is there any way of downloading a full forum thread to your computers harddrive for off-line viewing fx when you sit on long flights or busrides?

Is there any way of downloading a full forum thread to your computers harddrive for off-line viewing fx when you sit on long flights or busrides?

I've no idea but I've often wondered.

There are a couple of my TRs my Mum would love to see (with a little editing perhaps) but I'm not too sure about giving her the link to PA lol.

My Vietnam one is mostly family viewing and if there was a way of editing out replies and joining it up as one continuous diary record with pics which I could give her it would be nice.

I've no idea but I've often wondered.

There are a couple of my TRs my Mum would love to see (with a little editing perhaps) but I'm not too sure about giving her the link to PA lol.

My Vietnam one is mostly family viewing and if there was a way of editing out replies and joining it up as one continuous diary record with pics which I could give her it would be nice.

Did a little search and it seems there are hacks out there that lets you download entire threads by a single click into a txt file. Didnt see anything specific to this forum software, but im sure it can be done.

Did a little search and it seems there are hacks out there that lets you download entire threads by a single click into a txt file. Didnt see anything specific to this forum software, but im sure it can be done.

Probably not the answer to your Q, but I know lots of people write their TRs up in Microsoft Word and then Cut 'n' Paste it in, so I just tried it back the other way and it works fine, complete with pics, so I can sort Mum out no bother.

just get the pdf add for your browser.

either one where you "print" to a file. or in crome mine just saves the entire pages to a set location& resolution at the click of a button.

very easily done

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties