IGNORED

Sex lottery

Tomj

I just read an article about a sex lottery. Tickets are sold for 30 baht, but it doesn't say where you can buy them. Maybe we could make our own lottery :GoldenSmile1::I_Win::23:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/04/22/‘sex-lottery’-exposed-in-ayutthaya/

Just sit in the Coconut bar with the old timers drinking their Chang bought at the 7eleven and you may by offered a ticket....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The idea is great. An idea every man with working equipment would drool over.

BUT reading the article you refer to then it doesn't seem likely to happen if the BiB react so harsh against it.

By the way - isn't gambling illegal in Thailand? I have a feeling that if you can't gamble about money - then gambling about women/sex is probably not being considered a good idea. :Club_fight1:

Unfortunately *Sigh*

If someone takes a BG to Denmark, then we can have the lottery here. He he. :10:

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

BUT reading the article you refer to then it doesn't seem likely to happen if the BiB react so harsh against it.

By the way - isn't gambling illegal in Thailand? I have a feeling that if you can't gamble about money - then gambling about women/sex is probably not being considered a good idea. :Club_fight1:

Unfortunately *Sigh*

If someone takes a BG to Denmark, then we can have the lottery here. He he. :10:

I think you are right about gambling as an illegal activity. I'll better stick to P4P - which I believe is also illegal. But at least I will be the winner three times a day :rolleyes:

I once won a ST in Bangkok in a game of Bingo!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I once won a ST in Bangkok in a game of Bingo!

So that is what they get up to in the retirement homes....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Although interesting, I find that as prolific as the girls are in Patts, along with their pricing being what it is, I'd be MUCH more ecstatic to win free airfare! I`d then pay for my own pussy while in country.

Checking lately it's around 42000 baht round-trip for me, which is + 40% from what it cost me last November.

Checking lately it's around 42000 baht round-trip for me, which is + 40% from what it cost me last November.

Wow. What airline did you use last November? If my calculations are correct, you only paid around $900 roundtrip?

I ask cos' I live in SE US too, and haven't seen a fare that low.

Maybe an airfare lottery would be a good idea.

Unfortunately *Sigh*

If happen.i come from SYLT to get a ticket as well.555.Good idea. Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Wow. What airline did you use last November? If my calculations are correct, you only paid around $900 roundtrip?

I ask cos' I live in SE US too, and haven't seen a fare that low.

Maybe an airfare lottery would be a good idea.

Check out the round trip prices from Vancouver CA. Might be worth it if you can get a decent round trip to Vancouver. Might be similar for other Canadian cities.

Check out the round trip prices from Vancouver CA. Might be worth it if you can get a decent round trip to Vancouver. Might be similar for other Canadian cities.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check that out. My next trip in October out of the US is around $1300, with great arrival and departure times, but I'm always looking for better deals, with all things being more or less equal.

Check with ASAP. I found tickets Under $1000 U.S. yesterday, if you leave before the end of May.

Price included all fees and taxes.

I have found ASAP has aiways found me a lower fare than any other booking agency.

Check with ASAP. I found tickets Under $1000 U.S. yesterday, if you leave before the end of May.

Price included all fees and taxes.

I have found ASAP has aiways found me a lower fare than any other booking agency.

I haven't heard of ASAP before, but if you've had good luck, I'll definitely check it out. The flight is always the biggest expense coming out of the US.

Thanks for the tip !