IGNORED

Nahrak.com

upena

I have set up a dating site and am gearing it towards Farangs and Thai ladies - just about got the finishing touches done on converting it to the Thai language. Not many have signed up yet but I am promoting it all over the net. I will be in Northeastern Thailand next month and plan to visit every Internet cafe I can find and put up stickers and flyers to attract the Isaan ladies.

It is free for all - but - for the guys - gotta pay a few bucks a month for all the features - or - refer 5 - and get one month upgrade free. One year - $50 USD.

I know - not many girls signed up yet - but - hey - sign up for FREE - and if and when the ladies contact you - you can check out the full benefits for 5 bucks.

Take a look - Nahrak.com

Full featured - with profiles, pics, video, audio, blog, event calendars, PMs, messaging, and more.

Maybe you will find your nahrak girl here!

I am using Dating sites since 2 years. I don't pay any membership as it is not worth the money. With so many sites that require payment I get nearly no initial contacts that would be worth to follow up for money.

I am using DateInAsia which is currently free to get a member base. I would suggest this to you as well for a minimum period of 1 year.

Maybe a better way to generate income would be sponsors and ads than a membership fee from men.

Edited by CampariO

Yes. Good idea but I think you will struggle to get paying members. There are established sites with many Tahi ladies on that are free to use. Can't see how people would be induced to pay for your site.

I dont use dating sites but if i ever did want to contact a thai girl i would use either myspace or thailandfriends for free.....

"Talk to Jesus"

Upena. Thanks for posting this. Im sure once you get the girls signed up that it will take off. These sites can be cash cows. Friend has a local one in my home state. Had his own house with acreage and three cars out front, all high end. I wish you luck with it.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !