IGNORED

Wanted - Apt. or Condo Dec/Jan/Feb

up2usexyman

Gents,

I am coming for 3 months (Dec/Jan/Feb) and interested in renting a 1 Bedroom Condo or Apartment for my stay. I would look at a Batchelor Suite too. I'm 49. This will be my third trip in 3 years to Pattaya. Have stayed at Nova Park Apts. last two years but think I can do better on my own hopefully utilizing some BM's services.

I like the comforts of home rather than just a hotel room. What I mean is that I prefer to have somewhere to prepare the odd meal. I prefer a bathtub with a shower rather than just a shower but not a deal breaker. I need hi-speed wifi. I need A/C.

Needs to be guest friendly. Need a safe in room. A quieter location (barking dogs and crowing roosters piss me off). Maid services. A pool in the complex would be nice but not a deal breaker either.

I'm a non-smoker and non-drinker but love the ladies. In other words some fun will be had but you won't have to worry about any wild parties, etc. I'm also neat and tidy. I'm a golfer so spend at least 3 days a week on the course.

Not interested in Jomtien.

As long as I can walk 2-3 blocks to catch a baht bus I'm happy. I might even rent a motorcycle for the stay this go around. Have one here but still a bit leary of driving around Pattaya.

I like the advantages of being near a large shopping centre like Big C, Tesco or Carrefour. Being located close the "action" isn't that big of a deal for me.

Would appreciate it if you would just PM me.

Thanks lads.