IGNORED

Replacement therapy

brucemb

Hi any Guys on this???

Does it work for you???

Can you obtain Gel or Jabs from Pattaya local doctors or pharmacies???

Any idea on cost???

Thanks

I would advise that before doing so, you go and get your blood works done, cheap out here. You need your Test levels both serum and free, along with your cholesterol and thyroid, + blood pressure would be a good idea.

This will tell you if you need it and what exactly you need. Do not be fooled with Test falling within the normal range for your age, that is not what you need to know, what you want to know is where it falls in the scale, then you will know what is needed to get it within the normal range for a 30 year old. If you do decide to start HRT then you should also factor in some form of exercise 3 days a week for at least an hours fairly strenuous workout on each of those days.

If you do start, then get your blood works done every 6 months to start with.

No I am not but suspect that I will be within the next 4 years or so, as soon as I see the signs of needing it.

An old horny goat like you?????? Don't see you needing it anytime soon, LOL...

Circle_Sharks.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I had my testosterone tested about three weeks ago and came in very low and have now begun replacement therapy. The doctor indicated that it take a while for your levels to rise once you begin HRT and that seemed to be the case for me ... got a "starter dose" (my description) a couple of weeks ago but felt no change as a result. I got a second dose late last week, however, and it now seems to be kicking in (my old friend "morning wood" is back each morning, much to my surprise as I figured that was only a young man's experience).

I haven't been on it long enough to be able to gauge the ebbs and flows (specifically, how much the effect tapers off as the time for the next dose approaches) but just based on the last several days, I'm delighted ... I wish I would have done it some years earlier.

Based on many recommendations from others, I've been going to Dr Olivier's clinic on South Pattaya (Pattaya Tai) not far from Tuk.com. He's on vacation for the next three weeks but I'll go back late this month for the next round.

If you're getting up there in years and your libido is flagging (as I am and as mine was), I'd recommend getting tested and (as needed) supplemented.

Hi any Guys on this???Does it work for you???Can you obtain Gel or Jabs from Pattaya local doctors or pharmacies???Any idea on cost???Thanks

Yes with my own schedule and amount

Yes up to a point, depends on what your trying to acheive

Yes

Depends on the amounts, cheaper than in the west.

Do your own research and get a check up first

Member since Dec 06.

The secret to successful TRT is maintaining stable blood levels.

This varies from individual to individual with factors such as weight and metabolism - but the most widely recognised reliable dosing schedule to this end is every 3 day shots with a starting dose of 100mg a week. Any less frequent than this and you will be riding the TRT rollercoaster. I started off on every 2 week shots, absolute nightmare.

I do either E3D shots of Schering Testoviron (Testosterone Enanthate) at 50mg a shot, or currently I am doing E2D shots of 30mg of Testosterone Propionate (faster esther).

I do the shots into the sub-q layer of the abdomen with a 27g 1/2" insulin pin, absolutely painless.

Once you get your TRT tuned in it is absolutely fantastic - I have dropped 18 kilos of body fat, huge increase in libido and energy levels, mental function and clarity is also hugely improved.

It is important to monitor blood levels, including E2 (estradiol).

Lack of morning / nocturnal erections is a tell tale sign of low libido, also general lethargy and low sex drive.

Cheers

Edited by thegman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just ended my first cycle of testosterone enanthate (Schering Testoviron Depot) a month ago. I'm 42 and I wish I had done this sooner. After it kicks in, there is a feeling of balance and confidence that is difficult to explain. Of course, combined with exercise, running and weightlifting, the physical effects are outstanding. Morning wood is, well, woody--huge libido. 2nd cycle starts in a month--250mg/ml every 3 days for 9 weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

The secret to successful TRT is maintaining stable blood levels.

This varies from individual to individual with factors such as weight and metabolism - but the most widely recognised reliable dosing schedule to this end is every 3 day shots with a starting dose of 100mg a week. Any less frequent than this and you will be riding the TRT rollercoaster. I started off on every 2 week shots, absolute nightmare.

I do either E3D shots of Schering Testoviron (Testosterone Enanthate) at 50mg a shot, or currently I am doing E2D shots of 30mg of Testosterone Propionate (faster esther).

I do the shots into the sub-q layer of the abdomen with a 27g 1/2" insulin pin, absolutely painless.

Once you get your TRT tuned in it is absolutely fantastic - I have dropped 18 kilos of body fat, huge increase in libido and energy levels, mental function and clarity is also hugely improved.

It is important to monitor blood levels, including E2 (estradiol).

Lack of morning / nocturnal erections is a tell tale sign of low libido, also general lethargy and low sex drive.

Cheers

Why do you go sub'? Is it just as effective as intermusc'?

Thanks.

There is a differenence between hrt for men and the doses that some people are posting but hey thats another topic...I hope my experience can help othere so here goes...Felt useless for over a year. Iam 53. I have always been active sport wise.Later years cycling swimming gym and sex of course..The last 2 years I found myself getting tired forgetful difficult to wake up in the mornings and a feeling of being old and useless.I also had shoulder pains back pains and felt heavy.I was carrying about 3 kg of mid body fat..Came accross articles about HGH and eventually went to ask about it in a hospital...The doctor I saw only had ever seen women but he asked the right queztions and he decided to test my testosterone levels...After getting my results they were between the low and high levels but seemed low..Anyway he suggested Testosterone ethanate Depot 250 one unit a month for 2 months.After about 3 days The shoulder back and joint pain went.I found I could wake faster in the mornings ride faster and was a different person mood wise.I felt I was alive again! Now after 3 weeks my energy levels dropped off but I still felt good.The pains did not come back either.I also was able to use the gym again 5 days a week.I have also lost the fat around the mid section...Well thats 2 months done and Iam back to see the doc to tell him the results next week..I also have a chart of age related test levels to show him..Mine is as low as a 80 year old...I will only ask to stay on one shot a month..This because its enough for me.Oh yes all other tests were done prostrate etc..So pluck up the courage and get tested..Oh yes Ive only had 2 days on the beer in 2 months as IM feeling so good.Before Maybe 3 times a week altjough not a big drinker...Quality of life has returned...good luck to all..No they do not have HGH and its fooking expensive

• 2 weeks later...

I read that once you start this, there is no going back. I suspect I'd be a prime candidate but I cant get my head wrapped around signing up for weekly shots for the rest of my life. Is that perspective wrong?

I just got my blood drawn today to test for total and free testosterone, just to see where I am at.

Last 2 weeks been trying supplements to boost my testosterone, libido, and erections. It should be another 2 weeks or so before I ultimately see results.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Anyone know if there is a clinic where you can have your blood checked for amount of free testosterone in Pattaya, and what would the test cost?

Went to a clinic in Nah-kleua in Januari, but they only tested for total T.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 3 weeks later...

Dr.Olivers clinic..near Walking street well 500 metres away.He will give HRT as well.google for exact firections

Where is that exactly?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there hyku1147 , I don't know who might have told you to do subQ injections of oily test but I know for sure that you should be doing deep IMI ( intramuscular injections) ie- in the glutal muscle or ventural glute just above . If you choose to do leg injections you need to put the needle in the muscle then draw back the plunger to make sure your not in a nerve or vein and then inject when there is no blood present.HGH on the other hand can be subQ or intamuscular injections.The oily test is a depot and is released into your blood via the muscle .

For Smugs question above Dr Oliver is at 20/29 Moo 10 soi hotel day- night Pattaya. Just go from Tuc Com towards Beach rd 1 or 2 soi'sand look left , he is about 100 metres down.He is a good doc. I use him when in town. Cheers lads and happy HRT

sounds to me like those hgh and etc are really scary. you never know what the long term effects are on your body.